You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BuckleUpBones

Call of Seagal

22 comments in this topic

435 posts
6,169 battles

Just got Steven Seagal but he only comes with 6 commander points, gee WG you should have started him off with 10 or even 15 points then I could have put him on a decent ship. He’s a mayor celebrity and one that players will uses. And you, WG, should have honoured him with the appropriate captain status.

So I put him on my Ranger because their more audio, he’s sounds pretty cool, a nice inspiring experience.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

119 posts
2,099 battles

Just got Steven Seagal but he only comes with 6 commander points, gee WG you should have started him off with 10 or even 15 points then I could have put him on a decent ship. He’s a mayor celebrity and one that players will uses. And you, WG, should have honoured him with the appropriate captain status.

So I put him on my Ranger because their more audio, he’s sounds pretty cool, a nice inspiring experience.

If you believe the not so subtle hints, the USS missouri is coming, either as mission reward, or knowing WG, a premium.

Enjoy. 

435 posts
6,169 battles

If you believe the not so subtle hints, the USS missouri is coming, either as mission reward, or knowing WG, a premium

I’m not particularly interested in the Missouri, I already have and grinded through the Iowa along time ago and haven’t played it since.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

Super Tester
7,586 posts
8,005 battles

How can you cook without demolition expert?? The chance of lighting up the stove is pretty low without it. Or at least you need advanced firing training to cook without a fire....

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

6 skill points out of 15 is about what a stoker should have.

Language.

Stokers are an integral part of the system that makes the ship alive.. no ship can exist without them.

Not only that, they usually go down with the ship.

Perhaps you're thinking of a swabbie, he who scrubs the decks.

- an ex-stoker.

223 posts
8,238 battles

I would be more interested if it was a T8 premium BB, not really interested in a T9 right now.

A Tier 9 premium might at first seems legit. But if you think about it, getting it is a pain in the a** :D 

33 posts
7,652 battles

6 skill points out of 15 is about what a stoker should have.

​Is this being insulting to Stokers? A Stoker's job was a skilled and dangerous job. Boilers were giant bombs at the best of times and in wartime an absolute horrific place to be. HMS Exeter was hit in the boiler room at the Batter of Java Sea and all the Stokers bar one were fried to death by superheated steam.

435 posts
6,169 battles

His interpretation of the scrip is what makes it different, better. Got him up to 15pts and now I have Steven on the Montana and for some reason I’m doing better, go figure!  

Edited by Yul_Brynner

435 posts
6,169 battles

He is a niche commander.  6 points makes him not that useful if you already have skilled captains elsewhere.

It’s a good change from the flat stiff regulator commanders, ideal for gallant ship.