Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
potato18

How do I join a group?

6 comments in this topic

71 posts

Hey guys, I noticed that a lot of people have tags under their names such as:

ST Coordinator

Super Tester

ST Hopeful

Beta Tester

Already in Beta Testers

And I was wondering how do I go about getting one of those for my account?

Because I've also noticed people with years of membership under their names with only member for their title, where as I noticed people with about a year or two under their names with many many titles such as the ones listed above.

[KEBAB]
Super Tester
195 posts
6,136 battles

You need to have been part of the Beta Test to get any of the Beta Test ones and you have to be working for WG or volunteered to be a moderator to get the Moderator tag.

As for the SuperTest ones, you should have applied for Super Tester when the recruitment was up about a month ago.

They're not decorative, just stay involved with the forums or the game and you might get an opportunity to apply for modship or ST

Edit: Oh, btw, the announcements for mod recruitment as well as ST recruitment are always on the forums. But seeing that the 4th recruitment for the supertest just ended, it'll be a while before another one pops up

Edited by derekPo

71 posts

You need to have been part of the Beta Test to get any of the Beta Test ones and you have to be working for WG or volunteered to be a moderator to get the Moderator tag.

As for the SuperTest ones, you should have applied for Super Tester when the recruitment was up about a month ago.

They're not decorative, just stay involved with the forums or the game and you might get an opportunity to apply for modship or ST

Right I'll keep that in mind thanks.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Anyone in multiple groups can show all the groups they're part of by editing their profile.

As for joining the groups - you're only automatically added to it if you qualify.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Beta tester and Alpha tester are self-explanatory, you must take a part in Alpha and Closed Beta (since the Open beta is basically the Soft Launch)

Super Tester is that who has been registered and "Qualified" to take part on Super test

ST Hopeful (who the hell come up with that name) is the fresh recruit of Super Tester

ST Coordinator also Self-explanatory 

as for why some player have multiply tags, see above post(s)

Sign in to follow this