Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MiniMisaka

rank 5 rant

14 comments in this topic

161 posts
5,147 battles

why the [content removed] i need to play with noob that get carry by mm  understand nothing about team work 

amagi show broadside no no reason

bismark that wanna snipe 19 km

yolo dd in 800-770 points , 30 sec left in match

takao = how do i get rank 5?

Profanity. Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

i dont mind loseing . it piss me off getting the same teamate every match

then you should wait like 5minutes after a Ranked.

And... are you playing Ranked in this time?

Edited by R3negade

161 posts
5,147 battles

then you should wait like 5minutes after a Ranked.

And... are you playing Ranked in this time?

i did wait but still same team , good player go over red team and i get trash frag hunting dd or long range bismarck . is rank i dont mind random lol

let me teach you what i learn from others here

carry harder as they say

lol

carry hard then 1 min left 2 dd we have 900 point they have 1 cap 850 point  and 1 bb and ca what you gonna do?

1. run

2.smoke up and hide

3. omg last hit bb gonna go frag hunt 

1 of the dd pick 3 and get rekt in 3 sec and we lose gg ez game :facepalm:

Edited by MiniMisaka

Beta Tester
911 posts

It is what it is, I didn't drop from 3.4 to 6.4 for no reason.

This season requires luck but more importantly persistence. 

What your describing is what exactly I am seeing in R5+ games. Most don't have a clue when to stay off the trigger or run.

I find that a lot of players don't deserve these ranks because they don't know how to read the game or its situation. Sometimes running or staying concealled can win the game for you. But the bad players still feel they need to do that last bit of damage. Except get killed and lose the game.

Edited by SlamUez

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Well it seems like all the great players have ranked out as of right now so, endure. :trollface:

14 posts
9,373 battles

Just hit my Rank 1 Yesterday. An Advise is if you get consistent bad games just take a few hours break then come back when your mind is freshen up.

If your teammates attempt to do undesired things ,advise them rather than scolding them #^(%#( it wont help.. instead it makes matter worst.

Apparently the truth hurts as most of them wont be listening to you or your ideas and just threw the game away

When you get a losing team like that , do your best to achieve top Exp on the game to maintain your star

(Top Exp on the losing team, you wont lose your star)

Keep Calm and Carry on !

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Lol when I wanted to discuss about the same thing they said Git Gud and carry harder.

I'd say just try to get highest xp on your team and maybe you might not lose a star better than saving a star than losing it. If you are losing star then it means someone else has carried harder than you. :trollface: So I'm gonna say those golden words that they always replied me with "Git Gud and carry harder".

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
465 posts
9,889 battles

OP you are at the super late batch of ranked, so it is often gave you that one persistent dude. Also you can just quit for that time and continue on another time hoping for different guys.

161 posts
5,147 battles

no more rank 4 me i cant stand it no more i get more and more[content removed] . alright back to random time to rekt some potatoes :teethhappy:

Inappropriate (Cancer). Post edited. User sanctioned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,442 battles

Other than talking about the in-battle tactic, you might want to try these.

MM

Play Ranked only in prime time, so you will minimize the chance of getting the same good/bad players in the next game.

Player sanity

As everyone said, stop the ranked of the day if you get lose streaks.

And, try to set a goal like "I want to get 3 new stars today". Me individually will stop playing at the last star of that rank, so if I lose in the next day, I won't be losing my mind.

The key to reach higher rank is not to roll many games but to save the star from a defeat. I managed to save 27stars from 30losses in 86games within 3weeks since I have Benson, but my friends claimed that Takao/Atago is also an easy ship to reach MVP.

This game is all about destroyers, it is not a guaranteed win when you have a good one but it will be a sure lose if you don't have it.

Edited by R3negade

Sign in to follow this