Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

3rd container requirement is making me play less

20 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

I know it's probably a mentality thing but the 35K requirement is actually making me play less.

I use to play 10 to 12 matches per day but after getting the 12.5K required for 2 containers in 6 or so matches it seems pointless to play further anymore just to see the effort wasted by being roughly at 24K knowing that time constraints would not see me get to 35K.

Therefore I just stop and do something else. Although atm that is farming camo's in the Halloween event but once that's finished I'll more than likely exit the game.

Just wondering if anybody else is doing the same and if so, perhaps lowering the 3rd container requirement would help.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

The 3rd container is optional. Basically, getting 1 container a day is already equal to the previous daily mission. A second and third container are basically bonuses after that. Grinding them out is completely optional.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I go for 2 containers on SEA, 3 when I have the time/motivation.

On NA I just go for 1 container unless one of my affiliates over there has time for a division.

I don't play more than that regularly anyway, too many good games in 2016.

Or as the french lady puts it:

PcK7kBP.jpg

753 posts
8,965 battles

The 3rd container is optional. Basically, getting 1 container a day is already equal to the previous daily mission. A second and third container are basically bonuses after that. Grinding them out is completely optional.

I completely understand that but having a goal set for me and then only reaching part of the way then having no time left to achieve it makes me feel that I'm wasting the effort. Like I said, it's probably just my mindset.

I don't play more than that regularly anyway, too many good games in 2016.

No time for other games plus I'm having hard enough trouble getting good at this one. :)

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,408 battles

I know it's probably a mentality thing but the 35K requirement is actually making me play less.

I use to play 10 to 12 matches per day but after getting the 12.5K required for 2 containers in 6 or so matches it seems pointless to play further anymore just to see the effort wasted by being roughly at 24K knowing that time constraints would not see me get to 35K.

Therefore I just stop and do something else. Although atm that is farming camo's in the Halloween event but once that's finished I'll more than likely exit the game.

Just wondering if anybody else is doing the same and if so, perhaps lowering the 3rd container requirement would help.

3rd crate is for the premium players or no life gamers my friend

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

3rd crate is for the premium players or no life gamers my friend

yupz....

I know it's probably a mentality thing 

I didnt redeem the container until i want to quit. it help to see a full bar instead a half full progress bar and the remaining xp for the next crate

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Long time grinding to open number 3, only to find 5 flags.

Especially when it's such a beautiful spring day outside.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

If it's just a mentality thing, don't look at the progress bar at all. Just play as much or as little as you like.

When you feel like you're done for the day, then look at the bar. You might be tempted to play a bit more if it says you're just one or two battles away from getting another container.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Same, the third container is pretty pointless imo, since it takes some 30 games a day (less in ranked) to get. Only got it once because I was binge playing and didn't watch the time, never again.

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

if you want 35k

use camo+xp 100%+flag 50+win+50% per day+premium

and you must not forget, SALT

Edited by Onlinegamer

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

if you want 35k

use camo+xp 100%+flag 50+win+50% per day+premium

and you must not forget, SALT

or you could stock up lots of DD..

start the game, rush B, suicide torp, died, exit to port, start a new game. 

892 posts
7,853 battles
I too play about 8-10 battles daily and mostly manage to unlock the first 2 containers. The 3rd container is only something that I manage during weekends or on non-work days. So yeah, I'm happy with 2 based on my daily routine

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

or you could stock up lots of DD..

start the game, rush B, suicide torp, died, exit to port, start a new game. 

Isokaze Minekaze Kamikaze Umikaze Shimakaze Clemson Farragut Derpski Kiev Benson Fubuki 

Play, cap, spot, die, play new ship:trollface:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Isokaze Minekaze Kamikaze Umikaze Shimakaze Clemson Farragut Derpski Kiev Benson Fubuki 

Play, cap, spot, die, play new ship:trollface:

yeaah.... u get the idea..

also that is why i get my community title :P

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,436 battles

I'm often playing longer as it doesn't seem to take very long? Just how it feels and I have some truly spectacular yolo games :)

Sign in to follow this