Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

Sea Mines! (Trap Island Map)

11 comments in this topic

1,829 posts
8,045 battles

They'll appear in the Map "Trap" because they were filled with Sea Mines on the area

if the Sea Mines spotted you it will explode 

they usually floats in the seas, the dive bombers can kill them with ease

This is a very dangerous for DDs, Hazardous for CA/CLs and risky for BBs, CVs can either spot them or bomb them with bombers as their spotting

any complains/questions?

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

We have enough migrane spreading things in the game. We don't need anymore Shiiii anymore.So please keep these ideas to yourself.

Sorry If i'm being rude here. But things like that wont work. Think it yourself, already players hold themselves back if you add so called Mines you can see players heading to the corner and wall hugging(some of them already do that). 

questions?

Where in the Blue Hell do you get these ideas?
Edited by Aaditya_AJ

110 posts
1,474 battles

We have enough migrane spreading things in the game. We don't need anymore Shiiii anymore.So please keep these ideas to yourself.

Sorry If i'm being rude here. But things like that wont work. Think it yourself, already players hold themselves back if you add so called Mines you can see players heading to the corner and wall hugging(some of them already do that). 

Where in the Blue Hell do you get these ideas?

the mines spawn from two minutes into the game at map edges and progressively move in. Problem solved lol

Sign in to follow this