Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yobbo1972

yes rant time and how sad it has come to this.

47 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Yes time to rant as I am very annoyed with the currant state of the game for myself ok.

First thing is the bottom tier rubbish that is going for the majority of the players.

Being bottom tier does suck big time and in a game like this you expect from time to time that, as a player you will be bottom tier and have to battle for ya life to get a win and that's fair enough its the nature of the game, but what you don't expect is to be bottom tier for most of your battles at tier 5 and tier 6, now 8 out of 10 battles being bottom tier is not ok, its not fair and is totally BS, most players would be happy if it was the other way round and 2 out of 10 battles you are bottom tier but that wont happen. 4 battles out of 10 being bottom tier is reasonable and fair  that's 40%, which is fair, where as it is at the moment 80% is just total BS and players will stop playing the game and as it is ive stop playing them tiers now so the 8 premium ships I have at them tiers will now go to waste.

So WG please fix your game.

Second of all is pink players.

Yes, the pink colour is to show off those players that tend to do to much damage to team mates and that's fair enough, but what pisses me off at the moment is that for the last 3-4 months the pink players are always on my team ok I have NOT SEEN A PINK PLAYER ON THE ENEMY TEAM IN THE LAST4 MONTHS and I got no idea why? every time there is a pink player its on my team ALWAYS, and I want to know why the enemy team never get a pink player when I'm in battle. why are they always on my team WG???

Third of all is my win ratio.

Now my win ratio at the moment is stuck, where it is at 57.72% to 57.78% and it doesn't matter how hard I play, or what ship I play, or what tier I play, the game wont let me increase my win rate and its been stuck at this rate for 3-4 months, now this really is pissing me off and surprise, surprise, surpise, SURPRISE, its the same win ratio I got stuck on in WOT, yes I have the same win ratio in WOT and I played well over 30,000 battles in WOT and yes I got stuck at the same win ratio lol lol lol lol lol ha ha ha ha ha and I was stuck and still stuck at that win ratio in WOT. Funny that 2 games made by the same company played by the same player gets stuck at the same win ratio and no I'm not a noob player I'm a good player and considering I would most days get win rates from 60% to 75% or more and now out of the blue I cant increase my win rate past its currant point lol yeah ok.

WG needs to fix the game because  in its currant state, it really is a crap game.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Now my win ratio at the moment is stuck, where it is at 57.72% to 57.78% and it doesn't matter how hard I play, or what ship I play, or what tier I play, the game wont let me increase my win rate and its been stuck at this rate for 3-4 months

Then i looked at your signature.

It tells a different story. 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

For the First thing I'm waiting for other players to say Git Gud. And lot of players have the same problem.WG really need to work on this and looks like already some players are leaving game because of that

Second thing lot might say you can't see pink in enemy team but we can see them If you want I can PM you those pics if anyone has any doubt about it. Pink is because those Halloween event where DDs are killing own teammates.

Third one Lel It is just your bad luck that is kicking inn

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

4 posts
689 battles

Yes, the pink colour is to show off those players that tend to do to much damage to team mates and that's fair enough, but what pisses me off at the moment is that for the last 3-4 months the pink players are always on my team ok I have NOT SEEN A PINK PLAYER ON THE ENEMY TEAM IN THE LAST4 MONTHS and I got no idea why? every time there is a pink player its on my team ALWAYS, and I want to know why the enemy team never get a pink player when I'm in battle. why are they always on my team WG???

You cant see pink players on enemy team.

You can't see pinkies in your enemies team same way you see them in yours, and that is deliberate choice from devs, as that would make it hard to quickly get whether that pinkie you see right now is your pinkie, or is it your opponents one. However, starting recent major patch, you can see pink players in enemies team on loading screen before battle- point your coursor over name of an opponent, if that name is showed in pink- he's a pinkie

P.S. Point specifically on his name, not ship icon, and check color of pop-up text

Edited by sea_Dieselheart

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

You cant see pink players on enemy team.

1. Deal with it.

2. You can't see pinks on the enemy team.

3. You have over 6000 games. Of course it'll take ages to make it go up.

Yes we can see Pinks in enemy team

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Oh well yobbo, I've changed my fortune somewhat since you last pointed out how I was getting worse in my stats. :trollface:

440 posts
3,379 battles

First thing is the bottom tier rubbish that is going for the majority of the players.

When being a bottom tier all you can do is just suck it up, even though it's annoying it can give you a nice chunk of xp if you hurt the high tiers. Pink players you don't have to think about them, have they even tried to hurt you? Just see them as normal players, heck if they even tried to hurt you they'll get around the same damage you received, and you'll be compensated

4 posts
689 battles

When can i see "Brown" players? If you know what i mean :D

Brownies were a one-time only "humiliation then execution" deal. Now they are executed in deep WG cellars without publicity. Or at least it's declared that way ;)

54 posts
7,180 battles

Ahh... I came for the Yobbo's Salty Popcorn. :popcorn:

Yesterday average tier battle: 8, 100% WR.... ad still complain about WR. Ohh Yobbo. :D

I seriously dont get why he is complaining about his wr. Like maybe the 1st and 2nd point is valid and legit but the 3rd one? like dude has gone from 57.78 to 52.72 and he is triggered. 

Oh well the wonders of what a man can do about his e-peen I guess

683 posts
7,335 battles

Sorry I didn't read through the whole thread.

I wanna say that Yobbo first point, some how I feel the same. Well it doesn't happen to me that my tier 8 ships Bern thrown into tier 10 that often, but I had experienced consecutively a few games as bottom tier in Nicholas (t5), until I gave up grinding it.

Super Tester
7,532 posts
7,978 battles

Yobbo,

Hard to grasp this is coming from a Unicum and Experienced player like you. Also you have played many games, your win rate is not going to shift overnight. You can do simple maths, right?

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Yobbo,

Hard to grasp this is coming from a Unicum and Experienced player like you. Also you have played many games, your win rate is not going to shift overnight. You can do simple maths, right?

​umm its been like this since the 19/9/16 and it wont go above 57.86% and as I said its was the same in WOT I'm at the same win rate as WOT. 2 different games but stuck at the same win rates hmmm very strange indeed.

yes I might get a good day and get a few wins but then bam loss after loss again and again to bring my win rate back down.

I'm not a unicum player as I don't have the stats for that but yes I'm a good experienced player and I shouldn't be stuck at a win rate like I am and unable to improve it.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

yobbo, maybe playing in divisions would help a bit? I'm in your situation too....kinda hovering around 59% for like forever.

Edited by TE_Spawnster_

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Ahh... I came for the Yobbo's Salty Popcorn. :popcorn:

Yesterday average tier battle: 8, 100% WR.... ad still complain about WR. Ohh Yobbo. :D

and what does todays say? 50% 10 wins from 20 battles and tomorrows going to say???

2 wins from 10 battles today so it gets even worse and bring my win rate back down and the 100% from the other day means jack shit .

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

yobbo, maybe playing in divisions would help a bit? I'm in your situation too....kinda hovering around 59% for like forever.

no one from Armed plays the game cuz they all sick of the RNG controlling BS that was in WOT and have moved on to other games with out the BS that WG has

Edited by yobbo1972

Sign in to follow this