Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

Gold/Doubloon merge when?

22 comments in this topic

634 posts
6,218 battles

How long its been, like, nearly a year since the game was officially released?and the account between WoWs and Wot are still not merged. 

I mean the premium time was merged long ago, so why can't the gold/doubloon thing merge already?

SoonTM

Super Tester
1,677 posts

The most likely thing that will be done would be unified gold to buy either WoT gold or WoWS doubloon, not both at the same damned time with one single currency as that will cause problems and may add potential mess because certain shlubs may decide its a good way to monetize.

This way, the "tanks" gold wont burn out the "ships" gold and wont give any unfair advantages to those in tanks CW earning gold to just kit out and get there.

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

Question, would you want tank upstarts to free XP or jump in to Atago or Independence for that matter and play ships lile tanks?

I rather have old ship tomatoes than fresh wide eyed tank upstarts who play their ships like tanks

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

like tanks

Forget about Tank

your peek-a-boo won't work here much

cue player still park their BB beside an island

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Basically, the gold/doubloon and free exp unification is still being debated amongst the devs - a lot of the senior devs are still in favour of it, but the producers want to keep it separate for economy reasons. There's honestly valid points raised on both sides of the debate, which is why it's not likely to be implemented in the forseeable future until the devs hammer it out and fully research the effects of flooding WoWS with WoT gold. 

1,840 posts
8,068 battles

Basically, the gold/doubloon and free exp unification is still being debated amongst the devs - a lot of the senior devs are still in favour of it, but the producers want to keep it separate for economy reasons. There's honestly valid points raised on both sides of the debate. 

Nah i dont need those :trollface:

All i want is to sell my crap Signal Flags for doubloons :D

671 posts
1,508 battles

Question, would you want tank upstarts to free XP or jump in to Atago or Independence for that matter and play ships lile tanks?

I rather have old ship tomatoes than fresh wide eyed tank upstarts who play their ships like tanks

Why cant my yamato stop immeasietely, inwanna peek a boom an kil eneamy....

Super Tester
7,564 posts
8,001 battles

NOPE.

You want tank players to go straight to high tier?

NOPE.

Well, +1.

But Im ok with them in enemy team. You see them going forward and reverse just like they do in WoT and get sunk.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Well, +1.

But Im ok with them in enemy team. You see them going forward and reverse just like they do in WoT and get sunk.

Oh gods, nightmare flashbacks to WoWS beta...

Sign in to follow this