Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
amazinghuh

Vigilance/High Alert/Superintendent for Bismarck

15 comments in this topic

[SH0T]
16 posts
10,163 battles

Hey there fellas! I was wondering which of the 3 skills would be most useful for my Bimarck which would be a secondary build. Right now im training my captain on Bayern and i do like brawling quite a lot. I have personally done some research and high alert seems quite right but than again vigilance is also quite tempting.. Opinions and suggestion? Thanks! :honoring:

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

I'd say take SI for the extra heal & hydro, its generally the best T3 skill to take on BB. Taking Vigilance is kinda pointless because it already has a hydro to spot torpedoes. High Alert benefit is also negligible, because premium consumables does the job better.

[SH0T]
16 posts
10,163 battles

I'd say take SI for the extra heal & hydro, its generally the best T3 skill to take on BB. Taking Vigilance is kinda pointless because it already has a hydro to spot torpedoes. High Alert benefit is also negligible, because premium consumables does the job better.

isn't 4 prem heals? enough already on a 70k hp ship! was wondering this.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Nope not enough because you wanna brawl in this ship not snipe, and you will take lot of damage because of that. So that extra heal comes to play and is more useful than Vigilance and High Alert.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

it's never enough
Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
4,300 battles

Superintendent. While vigilance is good specially in combination with detection module and bismarck's hydro search, superintendent just gives out more--that is 1 extra heal or an extra 15k hp or so. Add in premium heal and you get 5 heals and, if used wisely, can effectively double your hp. For a battleship that prefers shorter range engagements, extra heal means a lot. High alert is meh, I don't really feel any advantage.

119 posts
2,099 battles

Hey there fellas! I was wondering which of the 3 skills would be most useful for my Bimarck which would be a secondary build. Right now im training my captain on Bayern and i do like brawling quite a lot. I have personally done some research and high alert seems quite right but than again vigilance is also quite tempting.. Opinions and suggestion? Thanks! :honoring:

Bismark already has hyrdo, making you the Torpedobeats champ since 2016, so Vigilance is not needed.

The extra heal and hyrdo is far better than a few seconds  knocked off the damage party.

435 posts
6,169 battles

For me High Alert, I like to turn around damage control party as soon as possible, as already stated vigilance is not needed with hyrdo but for other nations superintendent has it over vigilance.  

Edited by Yul_Brynner

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,570 battles

SI all the way, german BBs have the best heals in game, because even if.you get.10-15k dmg on them it's just normal penn damage, and. an be repaired. meanwhile they take shit load of damage from everything, so they often need to repair...

Beta Tester
2,083 posts
5,169 battles

this. i always run out of heal even with SI and premium heal on my bismack. german ship can take lots of punishment so having extra heal or hydro is way better than other skill. high alert might be nice after you got 15 commander point but i doubt -10% damage con CD is really worth it.

435 posts
6,169 battles

i doubt -10% damage con CD is really worth it.

A fire on battleships burns for 500 points per second

10% of damage control party II (80s) is 8 seconds

1 fire x500x8=4000hp

2 fires x500x8=8000hp

3 fires x500x8=12000hp

For the Bismarck (stock) healing is 0.5 of maximum hip points, 322.5 for duration of 28s = 9030hp

So high alert is worth it for 3 fires, not quite on par with 2 and not worth it for only 1 fire

Repair parties have limit charges but damage control is repeatable.

And there it is the incalculable value of high alert, its repeatable aspect.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

Sign in to follow this