You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BuckleUpBones

SEA Premium Shop

SEA Premium Shop  

83 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate SEA Premium Shop

26 comments in this topic

19 posts
5,553 battles

ASIA premium shop worst

If i compare only the special offers ASIA 1Item, in words ONE , other server between 19 - 23items

https://ru.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/ - 22 Items

https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/ - 23 Items

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/ - 19 Items

https://asia.wargaming.net/shop/wows/specials/- 1 Item

ASIA WORST PREMIUM SHOP

Edited by Albinokuh

268 posts
6,381 battles

Our specials will probably kick in later today.

But yeah, even then they won't be as good as the NA server. (Plus NA have more options to buy in game via tech tree too)

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Lack of items and special exclusive flags combine with usually be the last server to get new premium ships.

But cheapest with some decent promotion time to time ill say "Neutral" then :D:D:D

362 posts
3,693 battles

i bought premium account 360 days, atago, and about 2200 doubloons.. 

please have more variety in asia premium shop in order for people to spend more

Edited by th3vikings

1,070 posts
3,850 battles

WG cops flack for it on all the boards,but still doesn't seem to realise that:

A:anyone can check any server shop at any time,and

B: this can be fixed by having all the shops have the same items for sale,and release any new ships on all servers at the same time.

It ain't rocket science!

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,859 posts
4,140 battles

I voted "extremely satisfied".    I don't buy anything.  I noted there is nothing there I wanted to buy so that deserves an A+ for meeting or exceeding my expectations.

Keep up the good work.

2,225 posts
13,751 battles

B: this can be fixed by having all the shops have the same items for sale,and release any new ships on all servers at the same time.

It ain't rocket science!

You can also play on those servers any time you want. So why not just do that and then you can purchase from their shop? I don't know about you but I want to play on the server that will give me the best ping.

I am surprised the shops don't sell the same things, and think they should be the same, but it's just a game so I'm not going to put any effort into it. I expect it comes down to age groups and disposable income.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
327 posts

It ain't rocket science!

It ain't rocket science as well to figure it out that you can go to their server if you think their shops can offer you better things.

just don't feel salty over there if this shop can get something before your "better" shop could get them. :hiding:

Or a bundle that cost 3 trillion dollars for a tier 3 ship :) (I heard that they use that a lot more than here).

I don't really care about other shops and I used the shop only when they have ships that I don't have, and to me they aren't really expensive.

105 posts
13,376 battles

Yeah, the Premium Shop in the SEA server is pretty sad.  At least I got to pick up a Scharnhorst.

​Yes agreed, when they sale again the Leningrad, anshan...I want to completed my dd collections

and yubari...

Edited by wulung

19 posts
753 battles

​Yes agreed, when they sale again the Leningrad, anshan...I want to completed my dd collections

I picked up the Leningrad but unfortunately, pretty much just after I bought it, I started to come off of Russian DDs... Thankfully, I did not regret my Scharnhorst purchase whatsoever and I love it.

Super Tester
7,586 posts
8,005 battles

I think I bought more than most people here, so I am satisfied. I think instead of having "oh I want this why they not selling this" kinda mentality or goal, it is better to wait for surprise and when you have a ship to buy, just consider whether you want her or not.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

I'm poor at the moment so very happy they don't have anything on sale. Even better the Perth doesn't look to flash either so I may be able to avoid purchasing her. But then as I live in Australia it just seems wrong not to pick her up.... lol

But on the positive side a New Zealand ship is already in game and it was free.... Go the kiwis!

435 posts
6,169 battles

I think I bought more than most people here, so I am satisfied. I think instead of having "oh I want this why they not selling this" kinda mentality or goal, it is better to wait for surprise and when you have a ship to buy, just consider whether you want her or not.

It’s not about “I want this” now mentality, it’s about the haves and have not’s. All the other servers have a fully stocked premium shop and the SEA server continuously selling us short.

It’s just not fair.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

119 posts
2,099 battles

I came over from the EU server when I moved down under.

The country is awesome. The WG SEA server is not.

In fact, I would go as far as saying that it is utter crap.

I am seriously tempted to keep playing on the EU server, but NZ internet is a bit crap at the best of times.

*Sigh*

24 posts

for whatever WG is offering like DOUBLOONS, PREMIUM ACCOUNT, PREMIUM SHIPS, SIGNALS, SPECIALS, DISCOUNTS in EU, RU, NA, ASIA SERVER should also be given in SEA SERVER......its soooooo unfair that SEA SERVER is being left behind whereas there are also lots and lots of players in the SEA SERVER who are willing to spend money on all these items and more often, SEA SERVER are left with "crumbs".....sigh  :(

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,936 battles

I came over from the EU server when I moved down under.

The country is awesome. The WG SEA server is not.

In fact, I would go as far as saying that it is utter crap.

I am seriously tempted to keep playing on the EU server, but NZ internet is a bit crap at the best of times.

*Sigh*

Welcome to New Zealand, may we see the Achilles soon

But having played with  a number of Aussie div mates, their connection can be a lot worse at times 

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,453 battles

Krasny Krym, Indianapolis, Prinz Eugen and Arizona is coming to tech tree premiums

not really the ships that i want to see there actually