You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stein_Grenadier

I'm in dire straits...

21 comments in this topic

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

I am 40k exp away from Izumo and 30k exp away from Taiho.

My credit count is less than 1M and I intend to keep both of them and purchase their T9 counterparts. The fact I have recently purchased Ibuki and require 5M to buy the T9 upgrade and GFCS module does not make it any better.

So...

The STEIN FUND has been and still is is accepting SMALL DONATIONS OF 30 MILLION CREDITS for Stein to graduate completely from IJN Tier 8!

But before that happens, stay tuned for a perfect '25% x 4 ship classes played' post that contains a lovable 2,400 games divided equally among all classes!

600/600/600/600 PvP games that are 100% IJN! Stay tuned!

Now gib credits pl0x... Onegai and stuff...

Edited by Stein_Grenadier

1,126 posts

my condolence, but I can't help you in anyway :D

-------------

in a past mount, I'm stick with tier 6+ only to grind for ARPTakao.

now that I got her, I'm fall back to kongo to start saving up for Shimakaze

753 posts
8,965 battles

Over 245 million credits here (which I'll never use) and if I could give you 30 million I gladly would, although it would cost you your soul in return.

Sounds like a fair trade to me. :teethhappy:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Over 245 million credits here (which I'll never use) and if I could give you 30 million I gladly would, although it would cost you your soul in return.

Sounds like a fair trade to me. :teethhappy:

That kind of assumes Stein has a soul, though...

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,044 battles

My credit count is less than 1M and I intend to keep both of them and purchase their T9 counterparts. The fact I have recently purchased Ibuki and require 5M to buy the T9 upgrade and GFCS module does not make it any better.

So...

The STEIN FUND has been and still is is accepting SMALL DONATIONS OF 30 MILLION CREDITS for Stein to graduate completely from IJN Tier 8!

But before that happens, stay tuned for a perfect '25% x 4 ship classes played' post that contains a lovable 2,400 games divided equally among all classes!

Go farm credits. Your Zuiho and Furutaka await...

753 posts
8,965 battles

That kind of assumes Stein has a soul, though...

Hmm fair point.

Sorry Stein, no soul = no trade.

Perhaps if you were the Sultan of Swing it would a different matter.

Whoops, different Dire Straits and now showing my age. 

Edited by Trojan63

435 posts
6,169 battles

Sell everything - buy back later

It seem that you’re making it hard for yourself with 600 equal battles, its means that you can’t farm credits with a favourite lower tiered ship.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

119 posts
2,099 battles

So...

Set yourself up as a tribute act?

842311-388821-14.jpg?v=4

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

The STEIN FUND has been and still is is accepting SMALL DONATIONS OF 30 MILLION CREDITS

2.4 Accounts, Gold/Credits, Pre-order & Promotional codes, Leveling services, Begging.

This category includes:

Advertising of, or selling of game accounts.

Advertising of, or selling of in game currency such as gold/credits.

Advertising of, or selling of leveling services.

Advertising of, or selling of promotional codes or pre-order codes.

Begging in any form. Begging includes but is not limited to: requesting users to transfer real money to the virtual wallet, asking for additional gold/credits, and requests to transfer game gold/credits, promotional codes, pre-order codes, or anything similar.

:tea_cap:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,859 posts
4,140 battles

If it makes you feel better Stein, I wont be buying anything either......................................................Im not sure what ill do with my 10,000,000 credits.

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

I would like to help you but I have to follow the rules and regulations of WoWS so I would not regret in the future. Good luck grinding those ships especially Taiho. See you someday in a 1vs1 CV random battle with my Taiho/Essex.

Edited by KongouHime

331 posts
17,093 battles

um premium time is more useful for lesser doubloons once you earn more than the breakeven points

the breakeven points are below. youre better off using longer periods but you get a big jump in efficiency once you buy 30 days premium.

duration days cost kcredits kcredits/day
1 250 750 750
3 650 1950 650
7 1250 3750 535.7
30 2500 7500 250
180 13500 40500 225
360 24000 72000 200

obviously if you earn more than the kcredits per day buying premium will be more beneficial than the use of doubloons to buy credits. It translate to roughly 1 battle at high tier. And you will be profitable quite often when you wouldn't other wise be.