Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fiona_Marshe

News from WG Gathering - Melbourne

28 comments in this topic

58 posts
2,867 battles

1.  USS Missouri is coming out to go with Steven Seagal captain.  Unknown if Gold, Silver or Reward ship (as release type is still in discussion with WG executive).

2.  HMAS Perth will be released on 11 November 2016.

3. ARP 'Replay' missions will be coming late December (for 1 month).  Sub-missions specific to each ship that will be 'doable' compared to some of the original grinds.

4. 'Tea party' ships are very un-fun.  WG is looking into options to increase playability of low-tier ships.

5. Nothing particular for Tanks (Qs were 'pre-submitted' by Clan heads).

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,034 battles

1.  USS Missouri is coming out to go with Steven Seagal captain.  Unknown if Gold, Silver or Reward ship (as release type is still in discussion with WG executive).

3. ARP 'Replay' missions will be coming late December (for 1 month).  Sub-missions specific to each ship that will be 'doable' compared to some of the original grinds.

4. 'Tea party' ships are very un-fun.  WG is looking into options to increase playability of low-tier ships.

Wait, what do you mean by "tea party"?

Second, does this mean we get not one, but two Seagals in our ports?

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

I bet that the Missouri will have a 2.1 or 2.2 Sigma value:teethhappy:. I'm not complaining, that's exactly how the Iowa's guns should perform 

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Koenig Albert hopefully to be released. It was originally set to be an invite ship.

i hope they don't release her at all. Otherwise what was the point of the changed MM? Having tier 2's face her is absurd as shes effectively a tier 4 BB.

450 posts
7,896 battles

I bet that the Missouri will have a 2.1 or 2.2 Sigma value:teethhappy:. I'm not complaining, that's exactly how the Iowa's guns should perform 

shells will land at where you aim, so you can recreate USS Missouri one shot the alien motherhood in the Battleship.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

What is this exactly?

UK CLs, you know? The light cruisers with AP only that get blown up from BB HE shells.

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
406 posts
15,029 battles

1. In keeping with Under Siege it had better have Tomahawk box launchers and a CIWS.

2. On the 11th hour? I wonder if that was intentional.

Edited by Bex_o7

191 posts
10,643 battles

Wonder if WG really going to give Tier 9 for free ?

And still hoping for new tech tree especially German DD.

Or maybe like Konig Albert it will be downgraded?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

they can give  new ship that can only be played in Scenario.. like blind shoot, sea drifting, ancor breakes....

1,069 posts
3,847 battles

Koenig Albert hopefully to be released. It was originally set to be an invite ship.

It just got released on the EU server for a week,so hopefully here soon.

UK CLs, you know? The light cruisers with AP only that get blown up from BB HE shells.

Found a use for them,free port slot! :D

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

Wonder if WG really going to give Tier 9 for free ?

And still hoping for new tech tree especially German DD.

They already said it since November 1

4). We are working on German destroyers. (RU Forums link)

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

1,842 posts
8,112 battles

1.  USS Missouri is coming out to go with Steven Seagal captain. Unknown if Gold, Silver or Reward ship (as release type is still in discussion with WG executive).

It's still on it's "Under Siege" 

Sign in to follow this