You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

I got problem with this game

11 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,636 battles

unlock too many ships that is :teethhappy:

currently grinding gneisenau, chapayev, isokaze, nagato, mogami, hipper, farragut and danae although don't play T8 cruiser much even hipper doesn't have a captain but no idea why i bought it

then y'day playing gneisenau more because i wana get to bismarck and got bored so played gnevny and guess what got the xp i go unlock ognevoi too lol

now i have to stop meself buying new orleans and colorado, way too many ship to grind thru at a time..such a problem :teethhappy:

Beta Tester
106 posts
2,843 battles

I know that feeling. Right now I'm grinding 11 lines:

1. USN BB (Iowa)

2. USN CV (Ranger)

3. USN CA (Omaha)

4. USN DD (Farragut)

5. IJN BB (Nagato)

6. IJN CV (Taiho)

7. IJN CA (Mogami)

8. IJN DD (Fubuki)

9. KM CA (Konigsberg)

10. VMF DD (Kiev)

11. VMF CA (Budyonny)

On the positive side, there is a lot of variety of ships to play. On the negative side, I feel like I'm only mediocre in every class of ships. Jack of all trades, master of none.

440 posts
3,380 battles

If you grind every ship that's available to you wouldn't that punch a hole through your credits? (last time I did this kind of thing was in wotblitz and i regret that decision)

(correct me if I misunderstood what you're saying)

105 posts
13,377 battles

Well, me too...i think...how to stop playing WoWs..:ohmy:

Current Ships to grind especially the captain's skill:
IJN: Zuiho, Fuso, Aoba, Kamikaze, Mutsuki;
USN: Iowa, North Carolina, Pensacola, Benson, Sims;
SN: Kutuzov, Tashkent;
KM: Bismarck, Gneisenau, Scharnhorst;
RN: Emerald, Campbeltown;
PN: Blyskawica;
ARP: Takao

got headache already...

Edited by wulung

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,636 battles

People having too much free time to grind, indeed a problem I see. :hiding:

on weekends i play the most since i got no where to go and lonely without a gf :teethhappy:

I know that feeling. Right now I'm grinding 11 lines:

1. USN BB (Iowa)

2. USN CV (Ranger)

3. USN CA (Omaha)

4. USN DD (Farragut)

5. IJN BB (Nagato)

6. IJN CV (Taiho)

7. IJN CA (Mogami)

8. IJN DD (Fubuki)

9. KM CA (Konigsberg)

10. VMF DD (Kiev)

11. VMF CA (Budyonny)

On the positive side, there is a lot of variety of ships to play. On the negative side, I feel like I'm only mediocre in every class of ships. Jack of all trades, master of none.

u win :teethhappy:

thing is that i can't focus on only one line and play the same ship over and over as i get bored fast

If you grind every ship that's available to you wouldn't that punch a hole through your credits? (last time I did this kind of thing was in wotblitz and i regret that decision)

(correct me if I misunderstood what you're saying)

didn't though, i'm down to like 50K credit at one point after buying hipper and other ships but only 2 weeks or so i get back up to 11M now

play T6 and T7 will never lose money even i'm a potato sometimes still get like 60K to 100K per match losing plus i don't have premium

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Welcome to my world.

I just researched and bought the Bayern, so I'm pretty much done with my grind until they add another tech tree branch.

I don't feel like grinding out Ryuujou, since I much prefer the US CV's AS setups and find it rather tedious to run my bombers around for minutes to outmaneuver

opposing AS CVs.

The british cruisers can go eat a citadel hit and the RU cruisers (Currently at Svetka) aren't really my kind of deal either, although I'll prolly just do a coop battle

with Svetka and then sell her for Kirov, see how that goes, Svetka herself felt too much like a support cruiser, lacking the capability to decide engagements by herself.

And last but not least, I have no motivation to move towards tier X any further than I already have.

High tier gameplay just doesn't excite me in any way, shape or form.

Now if only matchmaking for tier V and VI ships wasn't screwed up atm...

Edited by Retia

99 posts
1,653 battles

with Svetka and then sell her for Kirov, see how that goes, Svetka herself felt too much like a support cruiser, lacking the capability to decide engagements by herself.

Should probably bring detonation flags for the Kirov; I just might be unlucky but I was detonated first enemy shot 30 seconds into the battle and suffered a few more before I started using flags on it.

I cut down the ship grinds i was doing because it takes forever otherwise

New Orleans, Kirov and Nürnberg.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Should probably bring detonation flags for the Kirov; I just might be unlucky but I was detonated first enemy shot 30 seconds into the battle and suffered a few more before I started using flags on it.

That's cool, I have ~400 mag det flags, yay for a super container with 250 of those, now how about a container with 250 Repair Crew flags?

Super Tester
7,586 posts
8,005 battles

unlock too many ships that is :teethhappy:

currently grinding gneisenau, chapayev, isokaze, nagato, mogami, hipper, farragut and danae although don't play T8 cruiser much even hipper doesn't have a captain but no idea why i bought it

then y'day playing gneisenau more because i wana get to bismarck and got bored so played gnevny and guess what got the xp i go unlock ognevoi too lol

now i have to stop meself buying new orleans and colorado, way too many ship to grind thru at a time..such a problem :teethhappy:

pfft.... you should see my port....