Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bitrot

Solo Warrior is mine

11 comments in this topic

163 posts
7,901 battles

And didn't notice till the end screen!

So yeah, been trying to teach a friend to play, he chose British Cruisers. We have had a long run of co-op until he was bored of it.  Now randoms and my win rate and WTR and taking a hit but the sacrifices we make.  He has finally made Caledon.

Anyway I re-purchased St Louis and told him to stick behind me and follow me.  We end up in a shortman game of 7vs7 tier II and III.  We quickly lose players as we are flanked and surrounded.  My lag is terrible... I am at work, with my laptop hooked tethering of my mobile as the proxy server blocks wows. I seem to just travel randomly through torpedo's as they appear literally in front of my ship, so I would just be evasive and hope they missed as the client was so out of sync, mains gun are painful guesswork.  I am thinking one game is enough till I get home.

Before I know it it's me and another player left vs 4.  We are both focus firing on a CL that ran into an island.  Team player dies, I finish.  Then it's off to kill a Dresdon in our cap, I am failing miserably due to the lag and it manages to leave me with 2K left of HP before sinking it.  Then I engage another Dreson who had less HP than I did. I kill it then the game finishes, um what??!  Some other enemy ship must burned or flooded in the meantime. 

End up with High Calibre and Solo Warrior.  Last thing I was expecting. Only feeling slightly dirty being a T3 match :p

solo_warrior_1.jpg

solo_warrior_2.jpg

Edited by Bitrot

1,162 posts

Something that I will probably never get...

Because you OP so you will not get it lel

Anyway Bitrot, great game. Almost every Solo Worrior game is guarantee a ridiculous game. I probably can imagine as I have got that too. :D

Congrats :great:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

congratz! that the karma or helping new players....

also me and my team once gave an AFK player a solo warrior... silly right? time end and our team won.....

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

i get mine sailing nagato and ocean map

i play like a coward let my teammate get sunked and just right 4 enemy left but timer ends so i get it :teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this