Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MeloMelonSoda

About Team Battles/Clans discussion thread

23 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Since the original thread wont allow us to ask or discuss anythings so i guess ill just create one :D:D:D

- Just wonder when/where who submitted will be able to access clan functions ?

- Is there will be any Clan War during Beta ? What Tier will be allow to use ? how many can participate ? 7v7, 10v10 pr 14v14 ?

- Spotter mention "Feedback will be collected from commanders" just wonder what channel you going to use ? PM, Forum or Email ? and which Email ? Account mail or the once we use to submit Google form (since Email i use to submit Google form is not my main email and i might want to senr feed back with my main email)

And what you guys think about Clan War ? what tier you think going to be ? i wish it will be 7v7 Tier 8 since we have lots of good ship in that Tier and is not Tier 10 so it will be easier to find people to fill the slots :great:

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
397 posts
14,968 battles

It's probably an unpopular thing to say, but I'd like to see it at T7 and free of premiums in a 7 vs 7 format.

412 posts
9,236 battles

I bet it's gonna be around T7-T8 because so many good ships in the tier

And yes, make a clan war to lessen the salts from potato teammates in random :teethhappy:

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Beta version is only to test drive the web page and functionality, clan wars are not include (at this stage)

All other questions will be answered as soon as we have the information

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

It's probably an unpopular thing to say, but I'd like to see it at T7 and free of premiums in a 7 vs 7 format.

I dont think Clan War will be Premium-free but T7 also fine by me :great:

And yes, make a clan war to lessen the salts from potato teammates in random :teethhappy:

And then you found that you fight against all unicum clan with YONE senpai as CV, u dead :D:D:D

Edited by MeloMelonSoda

[PANTS]
188 posts
10,304 battles

I dont think Clan War will be Premium-free but T7 also fine by me 

I know Melon wants to make pay2win team :hiding:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

I dont think Clan War will be Premium-free but T7 also fine by me :great:

And then you found that you fight against all unicum clan with YONE senpai as CV, u dead :D:D:D

NOPE, NOPE , NOPE

892 posts
7,853 battles

Perhaps an emulation of the Ranked system may be good ie 2 different Clan Levels based on win/loss ratio. Level 1 Clan gets to field ships of T5-T6 while Level 2 Clans get to field ships of T7-T8? Level 1 Clan gets promoted to Level 2 after ratio reaches 50%. A drop below 50% relegates the Clan back to Level 1. Something along these lines?

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Perhaps an emulation of the Ranked system may be good ie 2 different Clan Levels based on win/loss ratio. Level 1 Clan gets to field ships of T5-T6 while Level 2 Clans get to field ships of T7-T8? Level 1 Clan gets promoted to Level 2 after ratio reaches 50%. A drop below 50% relegates the Clan back to Level 1. Something along these lines?

Wonder if there going to be super clan war where we get to use T10 like rank or not :D:D:D 

24 posts
1,925 battles

Wonder if there going to be super clan war where we get to use T10 like rank or not :D:D:D 

I expect tier 10 would be the main focus of clan wars. In wot, clan wars was introduced as the end game content, so people can play with their t10 toys. Right now, there is no much end game content for wows (only rank 1 players' super league and random battles)

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Should be today on the PT Server, although I can not confirm that until I get home

Thats mean Clan (Beta) wont be available in live servers ?

So to test it i need to download PT client ?

I mean the original explanation is not clear (and now been delete) that why im asking :D:D:D 

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Thats mean Clan (Beta) wont be available in live servers ?

So to test it i need to download PT client ?

I mean the original explanation is not clear (and now been delete) that why im asking :D:D:D 

This.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I never heard of Team Battles, but i heard there were Clans going on?

Does that mean we'll defend a "Stronghold or something?

This might replace Team battles maybe....

Since Team function still available for me and Team members we cant assume that it will get replace.

So far WG mentioned about Team Battle need to re-balance and adjust and will come it season like Ranked Battle but thats it no update and news for that,

As for clan since there no information about it at all other than pre-register and amount of member which is 30 we still dont know if we will get Stronghold or what Clan War will be like.

Sign in to follow this