Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
azu_sa

just meet yugumo

25 comments in this topic

45 posts
2,327 battles

so, i just meet tier IX yugumo, she can detect my 5,8 km benson and keep stealth like fubuki

and her gun feel like rusia

usn dd cry here :sceptic:

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

so should i rebuy and start grinding and sucking on the mutsuki (which i rage sold) again or just be happy with my RU DDs?

1,126 posts

I met Akizuki last night... and sunk her =w='a

what made me sad is...

IJNDD is torpedo-boat, it's theirs characteristic in this game.

don't turn them into 'just another gunboat' because of those cry baby whine about torpedo...

Edited by PGM991

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

I met Akizuki last night... and sunk her =w='a

what made me sad is...

IJNDD is torpedo-boat, it's theirs characteristic in this game.

don't turn them into 'just another gunboat' because of those cry baby whine about torpedo...

my fletcher loled

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

Chased down and killed an Akizuki too with Sims 3 days ago. You can minimize the damage intake by showing slim profile. They can detect you faster, but doesn't matter, you can detect them back, and with your broken ruddershift of USN DDs, you can avoid the torps as well.

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

Chased down and killed an Akizuki too with Sims 3 days ago. You can minimize the damage intake by showing slim profile. They can detect you faster, but doesn't matter, you can detect them back, and with your broken ruddershift of USN DDs, you can avoid the torps as well.

Which is odd.

4x2 100mm guns with an RoF that allows it to compete against a Gearing and a detection range a bit better than Russian DDs. Oh, and only 1x4 torpedo launcher.

We need more unicum STs.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

Which is odd.

4x2 100mm guns with an RoF that allows it to compete against a Gearing and a detection range a bit better than Russian DDs. Oh, and only 1x4 torpedo launcher.

We need more unicum STs.

you forget how bad the penn values on those gun are =3

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

Yep, RoF means nothing if you don't do enough damage. Given that many USN DD captain use SE as the T4 skill, that's a lot of HP to eat in a 1v1, and don't also forget how good the USN DDs handle.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Which also mean those guns is not good enough to hit anything more armored than Brits cruiser

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Yeah, from mediocre torpedo boat to mediocre gunboats. lol

hufh, i can't see why these people overhype her so much in discord

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

hufh, i can't see why these people overhype her so much in discord

Because IJN botes especially the smol ones are great bait hype generator.

199 posts
18,023 battles

We aren't getting IJN DD new line because Asia's players like to spam torps . We practically spam every weapon on the ships . Some complained us spamming AP round into smoke killing the undetected enemy . Some complained spamming HE round burning down BB from stealth .

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles

How about we just remove all weapons and just make this a ship ramming game. Nobody will complain about spamming.

What..... you putting on those die hard flags and spamming ramming people???? Not Fair :izmena:

199 posts
18,023 battles

Why complain when IJN DDs are pathetic gunboats with crap turret traverse and reload times?

And having it's torps nerfed even more makes them pathetic torp boats as well

​Most probably idiot players without skill did most of the complaint. I meet one player who commented " I see Asia server players like to snipe and shoot from gun range limit " . I was thinking how he want us to play . Maybe shoot each other at 10 km . Must be an idiot player . 

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,858 battles

Why complain when IJN DDs are pathetic gunboats with crap turret traverse and reload times?

And having it's torps nerfed even more makes them pathetic torp boats as well

Yuugumo and Shimakaze might going to have similar reload to mid tier Russian DD. Turret traverse is still bad but faster reload + Highest HE DMG among DD is going to end the domination of high tier gunboat vs torpedo boat

Sign in to follow this