Sign in to follow this  
Bushcat_kayumi

Any way to add a personal flag?

7 comments in this topic

6 posts
4,239 battles

On Google I saw mention of a way to add mod flags. Here, I can't track down any thread. How can I add a personal battle flag to my ships? I have a real-life right to such a banner, so thought it might be fun. It doesn't have to be free, user-created or whatever: just a possible route to getting one.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

If this is a local flag, does the image remain local to me? I guess I'm asking how to run a subsidiary battle ensign, visible to all.

yeah, it will only show to you, unless you can hack into every player computer and edit it.

i will let you edit my PC if you buy me a Tirpitz....

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

If this is a local flag, does the image remain local to me? I guess I'm asking how to run a subsidiary battle ensign, visible to all.

Not just that, anyone using the same ship as yours, you will see them the same as yours.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Editing the flags will only allow you to see the design, and will also appear on all other ships flying flags that use the same flag file as the one you edit. Other players, e.g. allies, enemies won't be able to see your design as they will use the default design. Same goes for other forms of aesthetic changes.

6 posts
4,239 battles

Editing the flags will only allow you to see the design, and will also appear on all other ships flying flags that use the same flag file as the one you edit. Other players, e.g. allies, enemies won't be able to see your design as they will use the default design. Same goes for other forms of aesthetic changes.

​Awww. That's a shame. Anyway, no harm in asking!

Sign in to follow this