Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

Bots in random is ruining me

8 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,697 posts
10,550 battles

Today , 5 of my matches are made of team that has 1-2 bots on both sides and i am salty and raging right now because they are ruining my game and fun , not to mention bots in ranked match they are complete *****.

Once was a bb and an Atlanta blue lining and do nothing for the whole game,

another was a carrier launch suicidal strikes and then yolo straight towards enemy team.

The last time was a bb  broadsiding enemy at max range without changing course the whole game.

They are driving me crazy with this kind of farce. Any help or WG response to these cheating players ?

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Oh this kind of bots. Well, sometimes it more fun chasing bots than killing AFK ships

Super Tester
1,310 posts

1. enable replay : http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/6646-how-to-enable-replays-repost-from-beta-section/

2. submit the replay to support

3. keep playing

atleast i've seen 2 ppl that once i reported got banned

why do i know that? one of them posting in this forum ranting why got banned. another 1, i heard it from sum1 that the bot-guy got banned.

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
218 posts
4,659 battles

nothing we can do about this..........one of the reasons why ASIA is the best ("complete opposite") server :teethhappy:

1. enable replay : http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/6646-how-to-enable-replays-repost-from-beta-section/

or you can just Aslain's mod to enable replays easier 

:honoring:

Edited by IJN_Akashi

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

I'm more concerned about humans who play worse than bots. Especially one that complains complains complains in game and in official chats. Just like o_ r _ o_1

Edited by TE_Spawnster_

Sign in to follow this