You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

"Try your luck" container rename

31 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

After getting 2 of these containers since the inception of this new feature practically everyday and having over 241 million credits, 210K free XP, and 100 of nearly every signal flag. I have obviously tried my luck on every container to no avail.

Therefore this category should be renamed to,

1. 5 signal flags that you have multitudes of but we'll give you the most useless ones anyway.

2. 3 camos that do little to improve your ship and only cost 8000 credits anyway.

3. Thank you for being an avid daily player but stuff you.

4. You're an idiot if you expect something mildly special from us. 

5. Not worth the grind so you may as well go for one of the other containers where you'll get bugger all as well.

My list of suggested names for this useless container is endless but I'd be interested in others.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

6. Here's 250 repair party II for you.  Enjoy! 

7. Here's 500 doubloons for you.  Enjoy! 

8. Here's 50000 free xp for you. Enjoy! 

Edited by TE_Spawnster_

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,798 battles

9. Here's 20,000,000 credits for you. Enjoy!

10. Here's 250 India-Xray flags for you. Enjoy!

11. Here's 250 Sierra Mike flags for you. Enjoy!

12. Here's an Imperator Nikolai IV + 10 Point Commander for you. Enjoy! (I wish I was as lucky...)

13. Here's an Arizona + 10 Point Commander for you. Enjoy! (I wish as well...)

2vwhiy1.jpg

If silenthunter can get an Atago, so can you.

Edited by TE_Deathskyz

129 posts
3,479 battles

the only thing i want to complain was that 12500 exp and 37000 exp require to open the container are way too highhh for me! especially busy man who want to get the second container

WG please lower the exp require. :P

and ya      

4. You're an idiot if you expect something mildly special from us. 

i do agree. 5 flag everyday. a big [content removed] on my face

Profanity. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

331 posts
17,051 battles

14. Here's 5 Zulu flags enjoy

I got a second super container with one of my normal ones cause i was too lazy to open  2 of them last night 250 juiliet whiskey unaone flags. Each Zulu flag is worth potentially 100k or more credits.

They are a lot better than the 20 to 50 credits once per day.

I am putting flags on most of my high tier ships as I have thousands of some of them even before the containers. They can spread them around abit.

2000 xp after modifiers is like 1-3 battles with premium and 1-5 without depending on Tier and how well you do unless you  average less than 400 xp per battle. Hardly a grind:playing::honoring:

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

... having over 241 million credits, 210K free XP, and 100 of nearly every signal flag. I have obviously tried my luck on every container to no avail.

I heard that being economically broke increases your chance of earning a credits supercontainer with an exponential boost if you have less than 1 million credits in the bank. Same thing happen if you only have one or two premium ship, increases the chance of getting a premium ship off supercontainer. You should try that out m8.

I don't think the game would give anything for free to a person with 241mil credits & 210k free exp on their account.

1,162 posts

I heard that being economically broke increases your chance of earning a credits supercontainer with an exponential boost if you have less than 1 million credits in the bank. Same thing happen if you only have one or two premium ship, increases the chance of getting a premium ship off supercontainer. You should try that out m8.

I don't think the game would give anything for free to a person with 241mil credits & 210k free exp on their account.

There is.... some logic behind this.

But how to be broke if you keep making credits. :hiding:

1,162 posts

Just think that getting container is bonus overtime and improving yourself as the main mission. Works for me, dont know if it work for you though. :hiding:

Also careful with your salt level, you can get heart attack if its went too high. :D 

Beta Tester
25 posts
4,377 battles

Nonononono, I got 3*250 Damage Control Party II and including the one gifted in the update 0.5.13 I have almost 1k of them still left in my dock, I would get really pissed if I get another one before using up at least 500 of them. (I know it worth like 22.5M credits but man playing 1000 battles, uh not until ages)
Edited by MaiKAimer

1,452 posts
2,950 battles

I've been stuck in the 6-digit mark for weeks and I haven't gotten a single credit supercontainer.

You lie.

Everything is a lie!

Edited by Stein_Grenadier

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

yep, that 3rd container.

It's a lot of xp to grind in order to get one.  The salt in my veins boils when I open it to find 5 flags. Five flags, Whoopie.

Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

yep, that 3rd container.

It's a lot of xp to grind in order to get one.  The salt in my veins boils when I open it to find 5 flags. Five flags, Whoopie.

That I get everyday. Not even salty anymore.