You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

FFS CVs if you dont have AS then DONT PLAY RANK

22 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles

i know the guys i saw playing rank with no AS on their CVs aren't going to visit the forums, but at this point im too pissed to care,this is a pure salt thread

people, if you dont have AS on your CV, DONT PLAY RANK, i dont care if your take 222skk, or even 013 lex, as long as you know how to do your job, i dont care if i get the shit bombed/torped out of me, as long as the other team is worst off, but if you don't have AS, THEN YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR TEAM AT A DISADVANTAGE FROM THE START, IF YOU BRING A CV INTO THE THE MM AND ON TO THE OTHER TEAM THE YOU BETTER DAMN DO YOUR JOB, AND YOU DONT HAVE AS THEN YOUR ALREADY CANT DO AS WELL A JOB FROM THE BLOODY START.

if you just want to "train captains" or "grind XP", then GTFO out of rank and do it in randoms like the pubbies a no AS CV is, not in rank where people actually invest a LOT of effort and energy just to lose theirs stars because their CV is stupid and incompetent  over,

rant over, i really needed to get that out of my system

381 posts
9,957 battles

Why didn't you exit the queue when seeing CV instead :) I always quit and wait for 5-10 mins before queuing again if I see a CV is available. It's much easier to prepare consumables that way and you won't have to keep praying that your CV is more competent :trollface:

104 posts
12,430 battles

FYI, [content removed] and [content removed] are friends, confirmed, they play CV, I played with them multiple times and seen them on other WoWS twitch channel.

They will always ram each other at the end of the match to secure the star by top XP on losing team. they will spot each other during mid-match head to head but not likely to strike each other, if they do, they will do a dodgy drop to each other. which is weird. if you see them, you know what I am saying.

Naming and shaming. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
1,056 posts
8,976 battles

Is this the same as bringing a Trashkent to ranked? 

Its like bringing a Tashkent to ranked without AFT and BFT, except that the effects are magnified since its a CV lol

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

or New Orleans to ranked.

Cant force your team mates to bring certain things. Slam stated earlier he left queue for ranked with CVs. After several games of CVs that either were afk, or did nothing, or had strike load out, i followed this principle.

Last season at T7 most CVs were good, but this season they have been terribad!

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles

since the have the option of using a 013 lex and get the same strikeing power as a midway , many CV players simply fail their way up to R10-5 by saving their stars

Super Tester
1,056 posts
8,976 battles

since the have the option of using a 013 lex and get the same strikeing power as a midway , many CV players simply fail their way up to R10-5 by saving their stars

It is more appropiate to say that Midway has the same strike power as Lex. The Midway offers far more reserves and tougher planes but faces off against far better AA.

Nevertheless, 013 Lexingtons are a pain to face (unless you are the opposing CV...).