You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

Looking for a premium under 40USD

30 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,665 posts
10,469 battles

Hi and thanks for looking at my toptic. I currently have a little under 40usd (before tax lol ) , i am looking for a very forgiving permium ship that can pump credits (more than 180k i can earn in Hosho ) and that do not punish mistakes severely  (like Super Pershing in WoT) , i do very well in Carriers but everything else is tomato to average due to my love to go ahead and forgot to check my minimap before its too late. Any advices will be appreciated.

Video Contributor
2,265 posts
10,789 battles

In my opinion,  buy Murmansk and 30days premium and stock your doubloon in the game if you want to convert or lazy to retrain captains

[LNA]
1,665 posts
10,469 battles

In my opinion,  buy Murmansk and 30days premium and stock your doubloon in the game if you want to convert or lazy to retrain captains

problem is i dont play a lot each day , a little maybe and a few concentrated full yolo gaming days so i dont like buying premium ==

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

If you're looking for an excellent, very forgiving premium, that would be Scharnhorst (currently available for the next two days). However, I'm not sure if you have enough to get that. If you don't, none of the others really apply. 

Belfast (currently in the shop only for 23 more hours) is an amazing premium, but is not a forgiving ship to play. Warspite, Texas and Murmansk are solid premiums as well, but again, not very forgiving - Warspite is a solid-all rounder but might suffer in t8, Texas kind of suffers from the current MM resulting in her being put in tier 5-7 brackets a lot, and Murmansk faces the same problems as Texas whilst being a lot squishier.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

It kinda depends on what nation and class you actually playing.

If you really love playing CV maybe waiting for Saipan is a good idea since the ship is some where around 40-50USD and is consider OP when you have 15 point captain with AS

Anyways Atago is also a good choice is above your price range but is a good ship and somewhat easy to play. 

381 posts
9,957 battles

Saipan was on sale like 2 weeks ago so you might have to wait for quite some time before it's available again but it should be your best choice. If you overextend a lot and find it hard to retreat then try DDs ? Leningrad/Sims/Anshan are quite good for their tier and have acceptable concealment when you want to disengage.

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

SIMS, nothing can top it under 40$ for credit and xp farming, trust me. But it is not always available. Also USN gunboats are relatively easy to play. 

DO NOT GET T5 PREMIUMS BECAUSE T5 IS SHIT TIER NOW unless you are really good.

All the T8 premiums are great (and best) credit printers, like Lo Yang, Kutuzov and Atago. You just need to increase your budget by 5$, aka, don't eat burgers for 2 weeks :D

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

If you enjoy getting tiered with tier 7s 90% of the time...then yes buy a Murmansk.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

[salt intensifies]

Seriously though, I wish for a horse, Shinyhorse. :D

just grind and get Takao then

414 posts
9,259 battles

Vote for Scharnhorst...best premium BB at tier 7

Edited :trollface:

But, yeah it's either Sims or Blyskawica. Sims is god of CQC (T7 Fletcher) and has 6,6km base concealment with CE, and Blyska has good gun arc and also good concealment. Both two is OP if used correctly

[LNA]
1,665 posts
10,469 battles

I cant buy the german BB , because of tax lol. Thats why i ask for below 40 usd before tax ==. In anycase i will try to fish for saipan or something else with lucky box

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I cant buy the german BB , because of tax lol. Thats why i ask for below 40 usd before tax ==. In anycase i will try to fish for saipan or something else with lucky box

I hope u get what u want....

For me,  i really want to have gremmy hahahaha