You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RappyFX

Are the beta keys acquired via gamehunt still valid for use after the event?

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
567 battles

After grabbing a code from a friend of mine, I got too busy playing WoWS that I forgot that my email existed.

Now after the event I take a look at my email, and I found that I actually won a beta key.

My question is that are these codes still useable?

Like can I give it to a friend and bam, he/she becomes part of the WoWS humans who will be able to participate in the next event?

Sorry if the question sounds stupid

I also didn't know where to put such a topic on, so I just decided on this part of the forum.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Nope. Codes given out during a beta weekend event and not used, will expire at the end of the event.

The codes given out during each beta weekend event needs to be applied during the event timeframe. When applied, the account is then automatically able to participate in future beta weekend events and closed beta testing when that phase starts.

Alpha Tester
266 posts
3,486 battles

follow-up question

In case people used the code but failed to play during the weekend(code was activated before the end of the test), will they still be able to participate in future WBTs and in the CBT?

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

I gave a few people some left over invite codes from the first beta weekend and they were able to use it to get into the recently concluded 2nd beta weekend. So hang tight to them codes, if there is a 3rd beta weekend it might still work for it.

follow-up question

In case people used the code but failed to play during the weekend(code was activated before the end of the test), will they still be able to participate in future WBTs and in the CBT?

Yes.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I can't anymore (my access invalidates the page now) but you could just try going to www.worldofwarships.asia\invite and try to input a code .....

Beta Tester
70 posts
991 battles

I gave a few people some left over invite codes from the first beta weekend and they were able to use it to get into the recently concluded 2nd beta weekend. So hang tight to them codes, if there is a 3rd beta weekend it might still work for it.

Yes.

Just for Confirmation. If there is another Beta Weekend we can used the old beta key that has not been redeemed?

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

Just for Confirmation. If there is another Beta Weekend we can used the old beta key that has not been redeemed?

as what amade said and I quote:

"I gave a few people some left over invite codes from the first beta weekend and they were able to use it to get into the recently concluded 2nd beta weekend. So hang tight to them codes, if there is a 3rd beta weekend it might still work for it."

so yeah, if them guys used the first beta weekend code to access the second beta weekend, probably it will work for the third beta weekend (if of course  there's gonna be a third one)......

:honoring:

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Maybe. It worked for the previous Beta Weekend. It won't hurt to try if/when the next one is open again.

Beta Tester
70 posts
991 battles

as what amade said and I quote:

"I gave a few people some left over invite codes from the first beta weekend and they were able to use it to get into the recently concluded 2nd beta weekend. So hang tight to them codes, if there is a 3rd beta weekend it might still work for it."

so yeah, if them guys used the first beta weekend code to access the second beta weekend, probably it will work for the third beta weekend (if of course  there's gonna be a third one)......

:honoring:

Maybe. It worked for the previous Beta Weekend. It won't hurt to try if/when the next one is open again.

Cheers :honoring:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Just had word that JD has it right, the codes won't work outside the weekend events (someone else tried on Tuesday and it didn't work).

As Amade has said, hold onto them for any future events (that may or may not happen - I don't know!).