Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Yoizuki_

Some amaing experience

17 comments in this topic

[PANTS]
[PANTS]
6 posts
13,685 battles

Today when I play the game with my friends,I met a special(?) player,

We all drive the Belfast,, When we cap a base and enemy plane spot us,we use smoke quickly and stay in smoke for cap.

But enemy guys drive a Budyyony and keep shoot us when we are in smoke.

When he hit me first time,I thought that's lucky,and,second time ,third time............. OMG what wrong with my smoke? Perhaps I keep stay and stop move let the guys hit me easy.........

Few moment later,the Storm ​coming,I have to push to cover my mate. In storm I had spotted by enemy plane, I got it and no one can see me again.

But that guys keep shoot me in somewhere, at least out of 8km,And he almost hit me twice.

I want to know why that guys so amazing?Is that guys a very strong player?Or a lucky player?Or a [content removed] player?

I want to know that

Warning issued for naming and shaming violation.

~Twisted0ne

If you have issues with possible in game cheating please submit game replay to Support.

Beta Tester
359 posts
7,415 battles

Belfast is bigger than a DD and generates a smaller smoke plume so you have less space to hide in, once those first shells hit you all he has to do is keep shooting there. If you backed up he'd simply shoot a little further back. The best way to use Belfasts smoke is to make sure you're not the only target to shoot at.

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Today when I play the game with my friends,I met a special(?) player,

We all drive the Belfast,, When we cap a base and enemy plane spot us,we use smoke quickly and stay in smoke for cap.

But enemy guys drive a Budyyony and keep shoot us when we are in smoke.

When he hit me first time,I thought that's lucky,and,second time ,third time............. OMG what wrong with my smoke? Perhaps I keep stay and stop move let the guys hit me easy.........

Few moment later,the Storm ​coming,I have to push to cover my mate. In storm I had spotted by enemy plane, I got it and no one can see me again.

But that guys keep shoot me in somewhere, at least out of 8km,And he almost hit me twice.

I want to know why that guys so amazing?Is that guys a very strong player?Or a lucky player?Or a  [content removed] player?

I want to know that

I won't be surprise he using aimbot or aimassit lol

Quote Edited

Twisted0ne

Edited by Twisted0ne

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,063 battles

It's not that hard to hit a DD or CL in smoke, when they are firing you can see where the rear guns & the front guns position is and you empty your shells into that point. Easy stuff no hacks needed.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Arent this like name shaming? Hmmm

You should send the replay to support (which they went AWOL for how long). 

Hitting someone in smoke three times is something odd. Which is first considered lucky. 2nd and 3rd, the shot should went above or below (since your ship didnt Lock on it so it didnt zeroing correctly). 

331 posts
17,093 battles

I have seen something like this in ranked also while I was hiding behind an island in my atago.

I will have to have another look at the replay. they didn't have line of sight but were still able to hit me after firing I fired 2 salvos from that position.

It probably wasn't a hack but still when its  a double citadel firing blind:sceptic:

As far as the storm thing if the shells were in the air when he visibilty cut down or they fired just after it could take 10-15 seconds for those shells to land. after that you have a problem and its suspicious.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

If you were spotted before you smoked, or if you were hit while in the smoke, it's not difficult to deduce where you are. I do it all the time in my Cleveland when a DD smokes up, as long as one of my shells hits something in the smoke you will know the rough position. After all, the smoke cloud is only that small.

Personally I use smoke as bait, while I run out and away from the smoke because torpedo magnet is bad.

133 posts

Naming and shaming and mentioning an illegal modification.

Mayhaps you should edit the thread before redpen?

It's not that hard to shoot someone in smoke. I triple citadelled a Neptune in smoke earlier with my Montana.

Edited by Kaminari1

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Shooting in cyclone is not impossible, assuming they are less than 10km away from you.

I have tried it.  All it takes is that the target has several large islands near him, you use the islands as position markers and then blow out your minimap to estimate where to aim.  For large BBs it is very easy to hit them in cyclone.

As for smoke firing, probably he was lucky.  And then after one lucky shot he just shot in the general direction and aim at where the shells didn't miss.

Of course we cannot dismiss possibility of WP.

Beta Tester
913 posts

I'm wondering if there is something floating around that ignores the smoke.

I have been triple crited 3 times sitting in smoke. Even moving around in smoke by a BB yesterday. First salvo I thought luck. But another salvo nearly killing me. It wasn't that random when the shots are landing center ship.

This has been happening for the last 2 weeks. Just makes me wonder.

435 posts
6,169 battles

RN cruisers could be to blame, ages ago in times past players would fire a salvo or two into DDs smoke and then give up and go after something else. But how with RN cruisers smoke shroud being so small it’s easy to approximate there position and so players (and me) keep firing blind until they hit something. The flow on effect is that players are transcending there blind firing skills and in turn could be very bad for DDs.

Edited by Yul_Brynner

695 posts
2,153 battles

If you have issues like the OP.  Please check for likely causes; RN ship (or others with radar) are not in range etc)  etc.

If not and you think people are cheating.  Mods and Support NEED the replay file to be able act.  Please make sure your replays are turned on and then submit it to support with your grievance.

Posting there name on forums will affect you more than them.

Sign in to follow this