Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Accurate_Master

Game Freezes After Logging, Partially works to some Extent.

11 comments in this topic

6 posts
644 battles

Issue: After Logging in the game completely Freezes and only some features Work.

Screenshot:Untitled.png The image is of after complete loading, but the login page is still partially appearing.(Sorry for the quality of Image, it was to big, so i had fit it in small screen)

Ship: It occur with all Ship.

Map: It occur in All Maps.

Occurrences: It occur everytime i start the game.

Tested: Yes its easy enough, just Login in the game. :P

Severity: It is Impossible to play the game, Badly effect the experience.

Details:  Just get on the topic now, I am new to WOWS (played WOT and WOWP before), so i downloaded first patch of almost 3 GB only and the starting tiers were available, but as soon as i started the game and Logged in ,I got screen you can see above in Screenshot, I cant do nothing, cant get to "Tech Tree" or "Modules", Not Even in Settings, But Somehow when i play battle, a line appears and says "the current ship is in battle and choose another one" but i am still on the same screen.And Surprisingly when i exit game and re-login, i am suddenly in the battle i started before exiting the game. So i have no idea what is the reason behind this problem. So should i download the game completely, because the next patch is of 10 GB ? Thank You.

Untitled.png

Edited by Accurate_Master

227 posts
2,651 battles

plz reset all what has been changed to anti-aliasing in your Catalyst/nvidia control panel and such. Preferer reset all those thing. you could keep V-sync off if you want so.

and remove such program like nvidia eXperience ans such.

6 posts
644 battles

plz reset all what has been changed to anti-aliasing in your Catalyst/nvidia control panel and such. Preferer reset all those thing. you could keep V-sync off if you want so.

and remove such program like nvidia eXperience ans such.

Sorry but I don't use Nvidia GPU, mine is of AMD and second I made no changes to its setting, everything is at default. And I don't have Nvidia Experience either.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Then open AMD Xfire and do the same thing - open up the driver control panel and make sure anti-aliasing is done by the game, not by your graphics card utilities. Because for quite a few graphics cards, they attempt to handle anti-aliasing through the utility and not through the game.

6 posts
644 battles

Then open AMD Xfire and do the same thing - open up the driver control panel and make sure anti-aliasing is done by the game, not by your graphics card utilities. Because for quite a few graphics cards, they attempt to handle anti-aliasing through the utility and not through the game.

My Settings are :-

Anti-Aliasing Mode : Use By Application

Anti-Aliasing Sample: Use By Application

Filter: Standard

Anti Aliasing Mode: Multisampling

Morphological filter: Off

I guess everything is fine, but yet it is doing same thing.

227 posts
2,651 battles

My Settings are :-

Anti-Aliasing Mode : Use By Application

Anti-Aliasing Sample: Use By Application

Filter: Standard

Anti Aliasing Mode: Multisampling

Morphological filter: Off

I guess everything is fine, but yet it is doing same thing.

I'm using AMD as well, by default (or Express settting upon installation), it does install a single program that does exact what nVidia eXperience does (which override Catalysr setting upon WoWs running) and some [edited]-er push some kind of [edited]-ing profile for World Of Warships and ruin it. The result is likely what you seeing yourself.

6 posts
644 battles

I'm using AMD as well, by default (or Express settting upon installation), it does install a single program that does exact what nVidia eXperience does (which override Catalysr setting upon WoWs running) and some [edited]-er push some kind of [edited]-ing profile for World Of Warships and ruin it. The result is likely what you seeing yourself.

Well, then i will be needing your assistance to get rid of that program, because i have uninstalled all suspicious program. If you any idea how can i remove it, that would be very helpfull.

227 posts
2,651 battles

Well, then i will be needing your assistance to get rid of that program, because i have uninstalled all suspicious program. If you any idea how can i remove it, that would be very helpfull.

Well said, maybe, the fully updated WoWs client may save you as partial client behave rather strange than the full client.

And without seeing Aero turned on, i'm not sure if your card can handle WoWs well enough.

You may have using the driver pack to install drivers on your computer and it lacks many thing than actual OEM drivers. Who know.

AMD has history of incompatibility with WoWs since 0.5.6, game crashes and driver crashes daily, and noone bats an eye.

Here's what you want

SeK2NiA.png

6 posts
644 battles

Well said, maybe, the fully updated WoWs client may save you as partial client behave rather strange than the full client.

And without seeing Aero turned on, i'm not sure if your card can handle WoWs well enough.

You may have using the driver pack to install drivers on your computer and it lacks many thing than actual OEM drivers. Who know.

AMD has history of incompatibility with WoWs since 0.5.6, game crashes and driver crashes daily, and noone bats an eye.

Here's what you want

SeK2NiA.png

Well, There is no AMD Gaming Evolved or Raptr installed in my Computer.

Untitled 1.png

The above screenshot is when i try to uninstall the catalyst but gaming evolved is nowhere to find and i just realised that, You guys dont knw my system specs 

Radeon Software Version - 16.10.3
Radeon Software Edition - Crimson
Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
Memory Size - 1024 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Core Clock - 800 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 7 (64 bit)
System Memory - 3 GB
CPU Type - Intel® Core™ i3 CPU 550 @ 3.20GHz

Update :- Also, i re-installed the game but the exact same problem still exists.

Untitled 1.png

Sign in to follow this