Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BladeSaint

I have a question about HMAS PERTH (i) and about more RAN Ships.

12 comments in this topic

5 posts
2,161 battles

Good Morning all,

I am a currently serving RAN Sailor who is currently serving on FFG 05 HMAS Melbourne (III) . My 2nd ship, my 1st being FFG 06 HMAS Newcastle (I) . Since Newcastle hasn't had an RAN Predecessor and HMAS Melbourne (I) is currently in the game in the form of Weymouth class a diverted of the Town class. Will we possible see HMAS Melbourne (II) as premium or the majestic class carriers at the top of british CV line?? Is there a possiblity for HMAS Sydney (I) since Emden in the game? My last posting HMAS Watson has a strong WG following with many either playing WOT or WOWS.  

ALSO WHEN IS PERTH COMING OUT!!! WE ALL CAN'T WAIT!!! We learn about the valiant last stand of USS Houston and HMAS Perth at Suda strait in recruit school and i personally can't wait! 

A Combat Systems Operator in Royal Australian Navy

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Good Morning all,

I am a currently serving RAN Sailor who is currently serving on FFG 05 HMAS Melbourne (III) . My 2nd ship, my 1st being FFG 06 HMAS Newcastle (I) . Since Newcastle hasn't had an RAN Predecessor and HMAS Melbourne (I) is currently in the game in the form of Weymouth class a diverted of the Town class. Will we possible see HMAS Melbourne (II) as premium or the majestic class carriers at the top of british CV line?? Is there a possiblity for HMAS Sydney (I) since Emden in the game? My last posting HMAS Watson has a strong WG following with many either playing WOT or WOWS.  

ALSO WHEN IS PERTH COMING OUT!!! WE ALL CAN'T WAIT!!! We learn about the valiant last stand of USS Houston and HMAS Perth at Suda strait in recruit school and i personally can't wait! 

A Combat Systems Operator in Royal Australian Navy

and here we have the machine that goes piiiinnnnggggg!!!

RP rules, CSO's drool! 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

and here we have the machine that goes piiiinnnnggggg!!!

RP rules, CSO's drool! 

he is your underclassmen right?

you did served before if i dont mistakenly remember

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

he is your underclassmen right?

you did served before if i dont mistakenly remember

yeah - I retired 6 years ago. first time I was at Watson, the internet was classified and only used by the military, oh, and mobile phones could only be found in books. Blade served on Melbourne - I was there the day she was commisioned, still have pics somewhere (that would be paper copies, not digital)

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

yeah - I retired 6 years ago. first time I was at Watson, the internet was classified and only used by the military, oh, and mobile phones could only be found in books. Blade served on Melbourne - I was there the day she was commisioned, still have pics somewhere (that would be paper copies, not digital)

nice job surviving those harsh and full of adventure days....

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

the days when you had to read a newspaper for the daily news, dial numbers to make a call (yes, I am old enough to remember using a rotary dial pone) I even remember the sound the modem made when it dialed into the net (and I bet a lot of players here do) and for the youngsters here - this is what we used to listen too every time we wanted to get on the net

5 posts
2,161 battles

@Lengxv6. Yes I'm young. But not that young. I remember those things as well . not the rotary dial phone tho that is old school. But please keep it on topic. 

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

@Lengxv6. Yes I'm young. But not that young. I remember those things as well . not the rotary dial phone tho that is old school. But please keep it on topic. 

:playing:

now who is the moderator LOL

Sign in to follow this