You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nekrosmas

And Ladies and Gentleman some MOAR...........

26 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

WoWs Gameplay (Permitted by WG) From The Mighty Jingles! Yay Entertainment in Salt Mines!

Who is Jingles? Well he had 330000 Subs in Youtube and is a community contributor in the EU server.

He is one of the biggest (if Not the biggest with QB/Circon,etc...) youtuber in the WG universe. He also do other stuff too! So go and say thanks to the mighty evil gnome, Mr. Jingles, the future master of all of you XD

And of coz WG (EU) too :P

Enjoy :)

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
65 posts
397 battles

Hmmm... I wonder if quickybaby will do his own videos as well. I prefer quickybaby over jingles since he goes into more detail. Then again that's just me.

Beta Tester
142 posts
2,615 battles

When will WG implement the Jingles-class Ramming Carrier?

r00jS4E.gif

Note: This gif was made from the intro clip of the OP video (which is WG approved).

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

If you look closely, the ship Fires a torpedoe at the carrier, goes under the bow

The other torps of the spread is on the other side.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Watching Jingles vid and seeing the chat that takes place in the battle, just confirms :

A) I made the right decision, when I moved to the Asia server to moderate.
B) WG EU's "educate, dont sanction" policy that was implemented by the WG EU staff at the time the EU office wént official, failed big time.
C) Time to send a link of that video of to some old friends who now is high up in the company, accompanied with a "I told you so" note.

Beta Tester
142 posts
2,615 battles

Watching Jingles vid and seeing the chat that takes place in the battle, just confirms :

B) WG EU's "educate, dont sanction" policy that was implemented by the WG EU staff at the time the EU office wént official, failed big time.

C) Time to send a link of that video of to some old friends who now is high up in the company, accompanied with a "I told you so" note.

An education approach is a noble goal, but it's eclipsed by a majority of people that are not receptive to any sort of instruction to begin with.

At the end of the day, you still need a big stick because most people will snub regulations until someone beats them over the head to tell them, "No".

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

WG EU not really surprising you know.

Any WoT player that read FTR know how "Great" they are. :D

Super Tester
1,677 posts

well just enjoy the most lulzy run you have.

if this kicks off CBT (uh, I dont think the NDA will have your hide if they say so), you can probably vids some geimplay yourself.

Beta Tester
301 posts

well just enjoy the most lulzy run you have.

if this kicks off CBT (uh, I dont think the NDA will have your hide if they say so), you can probably vids some geimplay yourself.

too scared to do it cause i ban people on youtube hahahaha...  i need permission to make 1 first and 2nd copy right...