You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aaditya_AJ

Can You Unicums help Newbies to make them better and make yourself free salt captain?

74 comments in this topic

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Title should read :- Salt Free captain (I'm bad with English, Sorry)

Just like I said in Title I want to help Newbie players Improve(With me included) I just need some help from Moderator and some of unicum players. We(if you count me in) can div up with new players and show them how to play to the new players who want to improve so that when they get to high tiers don't get instant deleted or get torpedoed from a 10kms torpedo launch. To be honest I wanna help them because they want to get better. I still want to get better but you know I always end up on the wrong side of making mistakes guy. I want to improve and I'm sure that lot of new players also want to improve.We just need someone to guide.

TBH this could be the way where we can get rid of the salt we get from other playes and we can spare ourselves from frustration.

My Idea is this a new chat(In-Game Channel) for players to communicate I don't think divisions thing is doing any help. Most of them want T6-T10s. And some players to help out new players(T3-T5) because these tiers is where we learn to play and work out tactics.  If you think my Idea wont work. Feel free to share your views. Negative views are also considered.

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

6 posts
1,006 battles

Just like I said in Title I want to help Newbie players Improve(With me included) I just need some help from Moderator and some of unicum players. We(if you count me in) can div up with new players and show them how to play to the new players who want to improve so that when they get to high tiers don't get instant deleted or get torpedoed from a 10kms torpedo launch. To be honest I wanna help them because they want to get better. I still want to get better but you know I always end up on the wrong side of making mistakes guy. I want to improve and I'm sure that lot of new players also want to improve.We just need someone to guide.

TBH this could be the way where we can get rid of the salt we get from other playes and we can spare ourselves from frustration.

My Idea is this a new chat(In-Game Channel) for players to communicate I don't think divisions thing is doing any help. Most of them want T6-T10s. And some players to help out new players(T3-T5) because these tiers is where we learn to play and work out tactics.  If you think my Idea wont work. Feel free to share your views. Negative views are also considered.

You can help me i'm always looking to get better :D

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

It's called 'World of Warships Reddit Discord server'.

Not lot of players know about it for example I didn't know until Few weeks ago.

and the salt flows moar freely there

Please man stay with topic. I don't think you'll get angry at a person who wants to learn the game and I think It will be fun for us too.

I thought you had the title correct (Free Salt) :P

Ah please no kidding I'm serious about this (SALT FREE)

No Popcorn? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

NO!!!:facepalm:

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

Please man stay with topic. I don't think you'll get angry at a person who wants to learn the game and I think It will be fun for us too.

oh dont worry, i wont be salty at people who want to learn, im just saying that the discord is just as salty, if not more, since the is no limit to rantinf and swearing there, and the VC is almost as salty as LOL

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

oh dont worry, i wont be salty at people who want to learn, im just saying that the discord is just as salty, if not more, since the is no limit to rantinf and swearing there, and the VC is almost as salty as LOL

looking back at you:sceptic:

Edited by Harpoon01

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

hehe I'm not talking about Discord. I'd say In-Game chat would be enough for learning the game.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Me: Try to help some new player by telling that u should go cap, careful that or this

New Player: "Shut up im pro u noob"

New Player die

New Player: "GG Noob Team"

Me:....

I'm talking about players who want to learn not some wannabe players. I'm just asking that some players are ready to learn and some of you guys division up with them tell them what to do. There is always difference in helping a random teammate and helping a division mate. Take me as example I was still a noob player(Now I'm just noobish player still have a lot to learn) even after completing 1.2k battles then I met petee he Introduced me to Mikuchrome both are excellent players who helped me learn different aspects of the game. 

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

​I second this

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I'm talking about players who want to learn not some wannabe players. I'm just asking that some players are ready to learn and some of you guys division up with them tell them what to do

That kind of difference story but all i can tell that there only slim chance someone will actually just come at you and say "Hey you seem like new player want to join us and learn the game ?" 

You need to approach one by you self either ask in Discord channel or ask someone that you think you comfortable with in forum to play with

But the most importance is to have a microphone and able to communicate properly so you can learn faster.

and one question you Thai right ? that name seem really Thai to me :trollface:

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

That kind of difference story but all i can tell that there only slim chance someone will actually just come at you and say "Hey you seem like new player want to join us and learn the game ?" 

You need to approach one by you self either ask in Discord channel or ask someone that you think you comfortable with in forum to play with

But the most importance is to have a microphone and able to communicate properly so you can learn faster.

and one question you Thai right ? that name seem really Thai to me :trollface:

I never talked to someone over a game but I still learned some things from in-game non-voice chat. Well I'm just gonna say this You don't always need to talk to a  player in order to make him learn something. And not all players are open enough to talk to a person on Internet. you can just chat and learn somethings.

I'm Indian not Thai.

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

I never talked to someone over a game but I still learned some things from in-game non-voice chat. Well I'm just gonna say this You don't always need to talk to a  player in order to make him learn something. And not all players are open enough to talk to a person on Internet. you can just chat and learn somethings.

In my case im just lazy to typing the word, my finger so busy WASD :D:D:D

And with mic you can ask more question and received detail answers in return, anyways up 2 you do it ur way :great:

I'm Indian not Thai.

I see just wonder 

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

In my case im just lazy to typing the word, my finger so busy WASD :D:D:D

And with mic you can ask more question and received detail answers in return, anyways up 2 you do it ur way :great:

Haha You can take the guys who wanna talk on discord then. So you inn on this?? wanna help out new players?