You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiralthomas

Flecter nerf.

13 comments in this topic

199 posts
18,023 battles

When is WOWs nerfing the flecter since most DD players choosing it over IJM dd ? Can you give all CA and BB radar since only certain ships have radar . Currently DD is too powerful since less CV players . Most CA unable to hunt dd unless with radar . If your reason is game balance , then I would forgo all my ship and get the flecter . Good luck to ship variety .

199 posts
18,023 battles

Udaloi max concealment is 7 km . Compare to IJN or USN dd, that is big . It is a well rounded dd too, 8 km torp , powerful guns . I am thinking of getting it but I preferred Flecter over it . As long as there aren't too many radar ships around and no CV, any DD is powerful . I seen Fubuki taunting a CA to hunt him . Such arrogance . I can only watch because I am a BB . I too are scared .  

199 posts
18,023 battles

Another Nerf post :teethhappy: . I'd say buff other ships and leave Fletcher as it is everyone gets satisfied :hiding:. Until then I'll bring popcorn:popcorn:.

​I haven't started on the premium ships yet . They have radar , smoke ,fast reload guns . What do we normal ships have ? The more I played ,the worst I experienced in normal ships . If this goes on, better forgo normal ships and get a premium ship . Save me all the grinding thru tiers .

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

lololololol

also

lack of CV players making Fletch even more powerful? *clicks and presses Y and fills lakes of tears*

Edited by FenrirApalis

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

​I haven't started on the premium ships yet . They have radar , smoke ,fast reload guns . What do we normal ships have ? The more I played ,the worst I experienced in normal ships . If this goes on, better forgo normal ships and get a premium ship . Save me all the grinding thru tiers .

Well I don't wanna talk about Premium ships but I can say this some ships released now are OP. and they will keep getting better but the normal ships are gonna stay same. 

And talking about Grinding I'm gonna stop at T8 and start playing with newbies try to make them non-newbieish(Yes, I just invented a new word) players. Well Um.... Gonna post this idea.

199 posts
18,023 battles

Well I don't wanna talk about Premium ships but I can say this some ships released now are OP. and they will keep getting better but the normal ships are gonna stay same. 

And talking about Grinding I'm gonna stop at T8 and start playing with newbies try to make them non-newbieish(Yes, I just invented a new word) players. Well Um.... Gonna post this idea.

​I was nearly burned down by a Kutuzov or a belfast in my BB . Really degrading . Have to run away fast . SHIT premium ships.