You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DeadlyDeeevil

Best Battleship Line

Best Battleship Line  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Best Battleship Line

• USN
    • Japan
    • German

25 comments in this topic

16 posts
772 battles

The other day I asked about the best Cruiser line in the game and it got me thinking about the best battleship line. I've heard that the Montana is the worst of the 3 tier 10s.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

MURICA!!! Especially North Carolina and Iowa. better off playing the Iowa and North Carolina a lot rather than grinding ultra fast to Montana because you know... Yamato is better if you are not a camper scrub and want to push while punishing everyone easily, GK if you wanna MLG quick scope and tank a bunch of damage and USN (because Iowa is better to play than Montana for me) is good if you want to be able to survive air raids and if you want glorious 20 second DCP

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

in order:

Glorious German Engineering Ship

Mother Russia Stalinium Ship

Imperial Nippon Rising Sun Ship

American Freedom Pacific Ship

Her Majesty's Majestic Ship 

Edited by Harpoon01

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

do you really need to ask?!

ijn only yamato that matters 

all others are about germans

Edited by blacknoheart

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

Germans are over-hyped, they are not good against who knows how to deal with them. People like them mostly because they don't get citadelled.

I vote for USN, cuz lets make Murica Great Again.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,416 battles

Germans are over-hyped, they are not good against who knows how to deal with them. People like them mostly because they don't get citadelled.

haha, keep hoping man

don't get me wrong, i luv us BB, they're my fav line

but the "speed" just killed me sometimes, literally, as in he-spammed :trollface:

207 posts
8,201 battles

IJN :

good starter for someone still newbie when playing BB, in TX you will get yamato the lolpen machine... but careful you still need your team mate...

USN :

Good starter too for newbie, T3 to T7  your max speed is 21 knot and have all or nothing armor, T8-T10 you will get BB with 29 knot to 33 knot speed  (IOWA),but  armor to squishy so broadside its not recommended, T3 to T10 bow on and angling tactic all the way

KMS :

As BB driver im not recommended this line if you dont know how to angling and how to aim with BB, KMS BB dispersion shell is too horrible..
its true this ship is hard to cit, but normal damage still very hurt you know so dont take hit too much or you will get deleted so fast in earlier game

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

I would say the best all-rounder is the IJN line with its relatively tight dispersion at maximum range and excellent maneuverability at most tiers, but the USN BBs are definitely more fun to play. Sure, you may be slow, but you are pretty well armored, and at T8 you get the 11km detection "surprise" NC which is really cool if you wanna delete cruisers who underestimate you. German BBs are, well, the dispersion is a bit off, but sometimes RNG says yes and you can still get that insta delete. Armor is thick, but AP on the superstructure will do decent damage so don't be no fool driving this. It's the best for CQC and pushing with it's insane secondaries at mid tier and up.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

dat bait tho, lel

monty is best T12 CA, you have enough speed to get away from yammys, and then you do every thing yammy can do, but better. and you can switch between the roles of a BB and CA as well, you can HE spam head on BB like the true scumbag T12 USN CA you are, and you can ap broadsideing scrubs with USN FREEDOM SUPER HEAVY ROUND(almost as heavy as the avrage murrican) ,glorious rof/accuracy for 12 406mm guns, and the standard eqquiped umrrica freedom pew pew fly swatters

infact, montana can do everything better then the yammy and the GK apart from farming potential damage and lolpen bow on BBs(HE them for 10k+ fires)

634 posts
6,218 battles

dat bait tho, lel

monty is best T12 CA, you have enough speed to get away from yammys, and then you do every thing yammy can do, but better. and you can switch between the roles of a BB and CA as well, you can HE spam head on BB like the true scumbag T12 USN CA you are, and you can ap broadsideing scrubs with USN FREEDOM SUPER HEAVY ROUND(almost as heavy as the avrage murrican) ,glorious rof/accuracy for 12 406mm guns, and the standard eqquiped umrrica freedom pew pew fly swatters

infact, montana can do everything better then the yammy and the GK apart from farming potential damage and lolpen bow on BBs(HE them for 10k+ fires)

T12 CA. I wonder where did that came from:trollface:
Edited by Lordofcaptain

Video Contributor
2,265 posts
10,789 battles

Up to you

Good AA or good main guns or good CQE or wait RN BBs or wait all BB lines

Edited by Onlinegamer

1,836 posts
8,068 battles

[content removed]

Political. Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking