You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
USSBigMOM

Reporting about players in Rank mode

25 comments in this topic

20 posts
11,804 battles

Hello guys,

Is this considered as cheating???

there are 2 players usually play at night GMT+8. It's seem they know that not so many people chose CV to play in Rank mode so they chose CV to play and whenever i meet them the situation is like this:

Firstly, they always pick the same CV type and they never attack each other. I noticed that they never play other ships and are friend for sure.

Secondly, they help each other to reach higher ranks no matter which team is lose, they never lose a star because the CV often deals the highest damage and easily controls the game in the 7 player-battle. They also sail to the same direction to ram each other.

The CV player,in my team, is rank 2 and another is 5. I noticed that the 2 one try to let the 5 one win the game. It likes they are carrying each other to rank 1 and TOYING with us no matter how hard we try to win the game.

They are [content removed] and [content removed]

So can wows admin do anything to stop this???? You can watch their match's result to confirm my informations.

Naming and shaming. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

Hello guys,

Is this considered as cheating???

there are 2 players usually play at night GMT+8. It's seem they know that not so many people chose CV to play in Rank mode so they chose CV to play and whenever i meet them the situation is like this:

Firstly, they always pick the same CV type and they never attack each other. I noticed that they never play other ships and are friend for sure.

Secondly, they help each other to reach higher ranks no matter which team is lose, they never lose a star because the CV often deals the highest damage and easily controls the game in the 7 player-battle.

The CV player,in my team, is rank 2 and another is 5. I noticed that the 2 one try to let the 5 one win the game. It likes they are carrying each other to rank 1 and TOYING with us no matter how hard we try to win the game.

They are [content removed] and [content removed]

So can wows admin do anything to stop this???? You can watch their match's result to confirm my informations.

Screenshots or replay to proof it?

Quote edited.

~amade

Edited by amade

20 posts
11,804 battles

-My laptop is weak and it can't run the game with replay mode.

-I'm not sure how many screenshots would be enough and clear to show you.

But you guys can meet them in rank battles to confirm what i did write above

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

-My laptop is weak and it can't run the game with replay mode.

-I'm not sure how many screenshots would be enough and clear to show you.

But you guys can meet them in rank battles to confirm what i did write above

You might wanna remove the name before a mod or wg staff give you a warning as naming and shaming is not allowed in the forum post mate also I had forwarded this to a WG staff of mine so let us see how this goes. :hiding:

Beta Tester
908 posts

CVs should be banned from rank.

I dequeue when I see 2 CVs queuing up.

I don't like my fate decided on a 50/50 dice roll of a CV player. If you get the bad CV player its an automatic lose no matter how hard you try. You can't carry a game where you have a noob CV.

Having said that I only saw a few CV players last night and a few games with you Rocking. Are we talking about the same guys, one guys username starting with G another username starting with A?

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Must send the replay to WG.. not 1 time but many.. to let them analyze it. I know this has been going on for long time.. funny WG cant catch them cuz the only way to prove it is by replay sadly.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Icy it work. I know.

A will make it lose for his team, no spot of enemy vessels, throw his planes.. purposely make lose, at the end, A will do some damage to ensure he the top exp maker.

B will go all out, to ensure his team win.

the role can be exchange depending on point and rank. After complete, A doesnt lose star, B will earn 1 star.

I have seen this when I was at rank 10~8, and once in rank 5. Problem is at that time I didnt enabled replay and also at this moment.. Otherwise.

Edited by RimauLaut

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Rocking I have told moderator bout this weeks ago but like I said earlier they want replays.

Edited by RimauLaut

2,222 posts
13,720 battles

I remember distinctly getting the impression that is what was going on in two of my matches. One with a pair of CV, another with a pair of BB.

Edited by keskparane

Beta Tester
4,888 posts
9,936 battles

Just for the record 

- Only few CV player in Rank and most of the time is going to be same dude fighting each other

- Since there not many players in Premier league to begin with i often met my friends anyways (and if you often rank some of the competitive player going to become your friends)

- CV Tier 8 have DFAA so they dont attack each other anyways

- Everyone want to get R1 thats why they always aim for the max dmg to get top EXP

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Lets leave this to WG and mod to do things that is needed to be done. Only 3 to 5 replay can be a prove that OP does not lie. (I am on the side of OP).

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,865 battles

OP, I believe replay doesn't burden your system that much, you just need to enable it by editing preference.xml, maybe you think of video recording but yeah just replay is fine.

20 posts
11,804 battles

CVs should be banned from rank.

I dequeue when I see 2 CVs queuing up.

I don't like my fate decided on a 50/50 dice roll of a CV player. If you get the bad CV player its an automatic lose no matter how hard you try. You can't carry a game where you have a noob CV.

Having said that I only saw a few CV players last night and a few games with you Rocking. Are we talking about the same guys, one guys username starting with G another username starting with A?

No. Actually their start with Y and R

did you remember a ram between CVs at the end of each match??

Edited by rockking101111

20 posts
11,804 battles

Rocking I have told moderator bout this weeks ago but like I said earlier they want replays.

some one did ask me about their name this morning. I guess its mod.

Actually, we don't have to save any replay because mods know how to watch everyplayer's match histories.

Last time, i did report a teamkill situation but i didn't have replay then a mod said he can watch that player matches to find out. I just did not know whether he has been punished or not.

2,222 posts
13,720 battles

yes, they are.

did you remember a ram between CVs at the end of each match??

Interesting point. When you consider it more it could indicate a coordinated points grab.

20 posts
11,804 battles

OP, I believe replay doesn't burden your system that much, you just need to enable it by editing preference.xml, maybe you think of video recording but yeah just replay is fine.

yes i did enable it and the game's loading screen didn't lauch me to login screen :((

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

you can report someone of cheating or Team killing or anything that defy the rules

but as long there is not enough proof, might consider to stay away from online court

20 posts
11,804 battles

Luckily, this is no longer my concern now cause i have reached rank 1 this afternoon without fighting CV. I just don't want them to toy with other people.

They pick the same CV, go to the same direction and help each other to reach higher rank.

Would you be please to put your fate in their hands??? Maybe you are lucky enough to be in the same team with the one is carried but if you are not???

I have noticed these CVs for many times. A CV will help his team to win the match and B CV never end even a low hp ship he just deals damage to other ships while the key to victory in rank mode is we must quickly end a ship. B CV rank is higher than A.

Anyway, if you guys don't trust me then let your fate decided by them or wait for a non-cv match.

Goodluck,

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Luckily, this is no longer my concern now cause i have reached rank 1 this afternoon without fighting CV. I just don't want them to toy with other people.

They pick the same CV, go to the same direction and help each other to reach higher rank.

Would you be please to put your fate in their hands??? Maybe you are lucky enough to be in the same team with the one is carried but if you are not???

I have noticed these CVs for many times. A CV will help his team to win the match and B CV never end even a low hp ship he just deals damage to other ships while the key to victory in rank mode is we must quickly end a ship. B CV rank is higher than A.

Anyway, if you guys don't trust me then let your fate decided by them or wait for a non-cv match.

Goodluck,

Oiii.. I trust you from the start. Gratz for R1.. I hope I will get there one day.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Try to do same thing with your friend ask him to take anyship and click battle at same time because some players did that and I know it is still in practice.

If you gonna suspect me If i did that I would have reached Rank 5 days ago.

20 posts
11,804 battles

Try to do same thing with your friend ask him to take anyship and click battle at same time because some players did that and I know it is still in practice.

If you gonna suspect me If i did that I would have reached Rank 5 days ago.

not you for sure. Reach rank 5 then you will understand. There are rare CV players and the gameplay is different.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

not you for sure. Reach rank 5 then you will understand. There are rare CV players and the gameplay is different.

Well I'm a Potato I don't think I can ever see Rank 5 gameplay :(. But I'm sure it won't be enjoyable because most will be unicum players
Edited by Aaditya_AJ