You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

About Kitakami  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want ARP Kitakami?

25 comments in this topic

4 posts
156 battles

I know this may seem bullshit, But wargaming,People like Kitakami, She's wanted, many of us need her, please listen to this, I hope for you to listen, I think Kitakami is a good ship to add in, and I don't ask for a whole new ship, Just an ARP reward like Takao

Please Wargaming, Let us have Kitakami. Please respond

Best regards

Alpha_Ovum

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

good ship eh?

most other Cruisers will like her though cuz she is so easy to be citadel'd with small guns. Keep your distance and KTKM will be sunk b4 you know it.

Sure 40 torpedoes might be terrifying...back in the CBT of course because now, most players know how to torpedobeat and KTKM uses F3 torp in which now only has 8km range instead of 10km like in the CBT. She will be deleted as soon as she got spotted.

Also, please, we don't need more torp spammers who disregard teammates and just spam their torps everywhere without care.

Edited by Shiroyasha_Gintoki

1,923 posts
4,018 battles

LOL Beta already giving [content removed] and you want this ship to be implemented god bless us then

Inappropriate (Cancer). Post edited. User sanctioned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

I heard that if you can make 32nd August happens in real life within 24 minutes you might be able to hope to get one

Edited by spixys

Super Tester
316 posts
3,400 battles

we are more likely to see ARP Maya (another takao), ARP Yamato or ARP Musashi then an ARP Kitakami even if she does make an appearance in the series