You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiralthomas

Yamato guns .

24 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

...battleship drivers at high tiers are generally rubbish players.

Seriously.

They have no concept of evasion (which is a shame), and they like to engage from very long ranges - long enough that you can have a cup of tea, finish your crumpets and take a shower before you even need to evade.

The link in question.

Edited by Haku

Beta Tester
908 posts

wow, i actually miss yobbo's rant threads now after reading the ones from some of the new forumnites, ar least yobbo's are well made and have a point behind them

Haha that's funny. I nevermind yobbos rants. At least he knew how to play :)

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

Well thank you guys for missing me :great:

And yes im still sneaking around lol. 

I understand what he means, as the dispersion of tier 10 BBs is pretty tight and any cruiser that gets hit by a tier 10 BB is pretty much dead due to lack of HP, thats why they added the new rudder mod for cruisers to try and make them last longer and be able to dodge tier 10 BBs shells cuz once you get hit its time to go back to port.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Well thank you guys for missing me :great:

And yes im still sneaking around lol. 

I understand what he means, as the dispersion of tier 10 BBs is pretty tight and any cruiser that gets hit by a tier 10 BB is pretty much dead due to lack of HP, thats why they added the new rudder mod for cruisers to try and make them last longer and be able to dodge tier 10 BBs shells cuz once you get hit its time to go back to port.

umn isn't that they way it should be?  BB >> CA >> DD >> BB ..... :hiding:

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,938 battles

umn isn't that they way it should be?  BB >> CA >> DD >> BB ..... :hiding:

Yes but when you compare them to lower tier BB the dispersion of lower BBs is worse and less damaging to CA compared to tier 10 BBs . I would rather be hit by a lower tier BB than be hit by a tier 10 BB while playing a CA of same tier.

Now having said that BBs have been balanced more and now do more damage to CAs compared to 6-8 months ago . 

Beta Tester
114 posts
2,025 battles

Since high limit MM don't limit ship variety, except for CV , better to use BB or DD . CA are too fragile and face to many enemy .

Even BB's are fragile when they face too many enemies too.

Its called too many for a reason.

199 posts
18,023 battles

Have you seen 4 -5 Tier 10 BBs in each team ? How do you expect any CA to survive ? There is Montana , Yamato and then the F. Gurts . If you are in a DD or BB , easier to survive . As a CA, I rather camp and snipe from long long distance . Just don't complain why the CA is docile .

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Lol, War Gaming designed the Yamato guns to be as broken and noob aid as possible. Because after all she's the Yamato and as long as people want to unlock her, they will get money. Wether this is good or baad, you'll be the judge. I've noticed on PTS that Yamato is much easier to play than Montana and Kurfurst to certain extent. So there's my 2 doubloons 

Edited by silenthunter19944

126 posts
8,249 battles

lel Yamato is floating rubbish now comparing to 052

We used to have invincible health pack and glorius dispersion

Now we get historical AA and shit dispersion gun

Well...I used to get Clear Sky in yamato

Now I get trolled by the planes

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

Lol, War Gaming designed the Yamato guns to be as broken and noob aid as possible. Because after all she's the Yamato and as long as people want to unlock her, they will get money. Wether this is good or baad, you'll be the judge. I've noticed on PTS that Yamato is much easier to play than Montana and Kurfurst to certain extent. So there's my 2 doubloons 

​What money? Yamato is free so......

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

Have you seen 4 -5 Tier 10 BBs in each team ? How do you expect any CA to survive ? There is Montana , Yamato and then the F. Gurts . If you are in a DD or BB , easier to survive . As a CA, I rather camp and snipe from long long distance . Just don't complain why the CA is docile .

If you want to cause pain to a Yamato.. Just use concealment specced Zao and spam HE

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

lel Yamato is floating rubbish now comparing to 052

We used to have invincible health pack and glorius dispersion

Now we get historical AA and shit dispersion gun

Well...I used to get Clear Sky in yamato

Now I get trolled by the planes

Highest sigma value in the game. 

Complains about shit dispersion.

Kek.