Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MizuhashiIzumi

How do u think about ur game MM system?

10 comments in this topic

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Talking about MM I wanna talk about it's brutality I just bought a New York which is completely stock(I just had 1 skill captain on my ship).

Why WG? I bet even a Unicum couldn't play with a T5 stock ship in T7 match with not to say against a T6 CV. It is Basically WW1 ships vs WW2 ships

They say you gotta work strategy and play with team please do tell me how should I even do anything for the team in a stock ship?

shot-16.10.24_17.55.38-0786.jpg

P.S.. can anyone tell me how to enlarge the pictures(screenshots) you post.

shot-16.10.24_17.55.38-0786.jpg

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

38 posts
3,810 battles

Our MM System?

Excellent on weekdays, horrible in weekend

The "excellent" part doesn't apply to weekday evenings though, since that's when the kids come home and try to feel like ww2 naval warriors instead of doing their homework. :P

Super Tester
7,543 posts
7,986 battles

shot-16.10.24_20.03.51-0044.jpg

while my Fuso assigned to tier 8 room all the night I swich to the Zuiho

okay as u can see its the result of the players choose about MM system in the new version

It kinda depends on the time you play. Try different time of a day or week you will see different scenario. For example there are times of a day when T8 will be constantly top tier, followed by hours when they will be constantly bottom tier. However, T6 as bottom tier is perfectly fine. Much better than T5 as bottom tier You get higher exp by dealing damage to higher tier ships.
Edited by icy_phoenix

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

The "excellent" part doesn't apply to weekday evenings though, since that's when the kids come home and try to feel like ww2 naval warriors instead of doing their homework. :P

Except vacation, when they can feel warriors for all days :D

Sign in to follow this