You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dark_Tenshi

How about unlimited missions for rare premium ships?

26 comments in this topic

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

Sorry for changing topic here.....

Long missions to get a epic rewards like WOT....

If you play WOT there is some kind of steps mission, that starts from 1step to 10 step for light tanks, medium tanks, heavy tanks, tank destroyer, and spg.....

Then you earn a particular premium tanks that can not obtained in premium shops.

For WOW 

We can put 1step ~10 step for destroyer, cruiser, battleship, and CV to get rare premium ships that can not buy in premium shops.

Epic rewards like credits etc....

By putting this kind of mission in game, newbie will learn quickly, and happy to get a rare premium ships  epic rewards for free

Thus we can see a lot of players in the game.

What's your opinions about this idea?

Edited by usa_panther

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

you already get both more Permanent camo, credits, and exp from premium ships

and we already have newbs-friendly pve

be grateful

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

you already get both more Permanent camo, credits, and exp from premium ships

and we already have newbs-friendly pve

be grateful

I can say that WOT have them (except camo) but I agree that pve is newbie friendly......

Sounds selfish to me.

Hmm.......

Am I too greedy for free?:yes_cap:

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

He did not get told off. He asked a question politely, and was politely replied to (although Harpoon01 could definitely be more tactful here).

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Not everyone is proficient at all classes of ships.

And in WoT a lot of players don't play all classes- I'm looking at you arty.

The containers system caters for all players,and there is a chance to win a good prem ship.

The mission system has just gone through a whole reworking (containers), so introducing a new system would not be high on the list of priorities.

[WOWMY]
185 posts
2,302 battles

A good idea OP, i would probably suggest you to forward it in the Suggestion thread though.

Regards

[BLUMR]
1,134 posts
1,377 battles

If they were going to add personal missions into WoWS, one of the bigger issues I would see is the rampant kill stealing or players not PTFO'ing since they want to complete their missions. Just take a look back when we had Project R or when we had "Sink X amount of <ship class> in <different ship class>" missions.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I can say that WOT have them (except camo) but I agree that pve is newbie friendly......

Hmm.......

Am I too greedy for free?:yes_cap:

yep, asking moar free stuff from a free 2 play game combined with Premium items is selfish

asking it available to all new type of ships is less so

117 posts
1,365 battles

yep, asking moar free stuff from a free 2 play game combined with Premium items is selfish

Told off again .......Can't hurt to ask. Geez....Some ppl just flip out 

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

Maybe change premium ships into credits or free exp is okay then?

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

Not everyone is proficient at all classes of ships.

And in WoT a lot of players don't play all classes- I'm looking at you arty.

The containers system caters for all players,and there is a chance to win a good prem ship.

The mission system has just gone through a whole reworking (containers), so introducing a new system would not be high on the list of priorities.

If they were going to add personal missions into WoWS, one of the bigger issues I would see is the rampant kill stealing or players not PTFO'ing since they want to complete their missions. Just take a look back when we had Project R or when we had "Sink X amount of <ship class> in <different ship class>" missions.

Both of you guys have points.....

These can be a problem.....

something like kamikaze R mission? 

Something like but it has steps and time is not limited

then you are selfish to the developer

Then I think my idea is too selfish....:(

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

If you're talking like when you research T1-T10 and then get a ship then I'd agree with your Idea like for example If we research Yamato we get Musashi. For Montana we get another Iowa class BB like USS Missouri It'd be great

Edit:- Just realized I didn't read it carefully, But tell me hows my idea??? If you guys want me to make a thread about it, I'll make one.

Topic:- I don't know I'll just leave it for the veteran Forum members to decide.

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles

Epic rewards sounds fair. We already do it with the Arpeggio ships.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

well for now just consider ARP ships as weeboo free premium... If they ever make missions like that it should be tier 1 premiums or maybe access to the April fools ships that you can play with other special ships or in coop

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I thought it was too much so I changed from

the premium ships to epic rewards......

Well, if it's a premium ship that doesn't earn extra credits/exp is fine, which is same thing to WoT mission reward tanks.

We did have something like that though, it's called ARP ships. Too bad they are limited to Kongo and Myoko only. :hiding:

Although Haifuri collab is coming up, I didn't watch the series so I don't know what reskin ships will there be.

Reward ship that earns extra credit/exp is a no go though, it'd hurt WG income and no company wants that. (unless it's tier4 or below premiums, which are kinda useless anyway)

Or you know, you could try your luck with the daily reward crates. Someone got Blyskawica from it, even Imperator Nikolai but I'd say things like Blysk is far more valuable to a free player.

Edited by Gezeiten_Heimatwelt