You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiralthomas

Why sudden increase in CV's players ?

34 comments in this topic

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

After you change your ship with AA

Then there is no CV in the game, so you change to sonar or something , then CV appears in every game.

That's what happened to me yesterday.......

Just what I was going to say. Murphy's Law. If you don't like CV then load AA defensive fire :yes_cap:

199 posts
18,023 battles

Aren't you supposed to be happy that AA guns are becoming useful by shooting at things that aren't floatplanes?

​I liked my secondary guns mod very much . Enemy ships are surprised why this ship secondary guns so deadly and accurate . I need to choose between manual AA skill or manual secondary guns skill . Really difficult .

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,442 battles

Way to many CV's in games, 1 is to many, 2 is to many, none is JUSSSSTTTT right :)

Please nerf them they are way OP and should only have 1 torp per drop that does maybe 10knots, hardly ever arms and more often then not detonates on take off killing the CV, more then fair.... it's called balancing people look it up, it's out of our hands look them up on youtube and watch the seal clubbing and tell me they don't need nerfing with the nerf bat until they stop making any noise at all :)

Also please patch in the no CV in my battles button ASAP, happy to pay gold for it :) 

If they drop CO-OP they won't notice, and no one tell them either! 

Although last battle was kinda sad, he tried cross drops twice, I think I had to turn the rudder once to avoid, but better then our CV, he got upset and left his planes just going around and around a BB corpse I torpedo, I don't think they're real people. 

Some people say I'm basis against CV's but I don't see it that way. 

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I take NC when I div up with my T8 CV buddies, cause you can kill more plane than the CV

That's my reason to play Myogi... that and she's awesome. :P

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Stein is a baddie. 

He just decimated enemy Fubuki in the first 3 minutes:teethhappy:

Enemy Fubuki tell their CV to avenge him:unsure:

Enemy CV Targeting me (Fubuki):ohmy:

No Effect:trollface:

Edited by Harpoon01

[SXLCE]
40 posts
3,287 battles

That's my reason to play Myogi... that and she's awesome. :P

Huh myogi has AA? The last time I tried myogi I got swarmed and demolished by aircrafts while only getting a singe DB kills. I think the T4 with decent AA is kaiser and yubari even then ehh.

Super Tester
7,560 posts
8,001 battles

Again, yesterday didn't see many CVs. I think an interesting pattern can be found for what are the days we see more CV than usual, and the time of the day.

Edited by icy_phoenix

783 posts
4,821 battles

Again, yesterday didn't see many CVs. I think an interesting pattern can be found to find out what are the days we see more CV than usual, and the time of the day.

Kind of.

Lots of CV players during the early hours. (It's why I play on other servers in the morning)

I don't really know if they're seal clubbing, or just hoping for 5v5 matchups due to MM constraints on low population. Low ship count matchups benefit the CV quite a bit. (and can kind of hamper them too)

Either way, it's the best time to pick up AA packages as the CV players are relatively more during off-hours. :hiding:

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,884 battles

Huh myogi has AA? The last time I tried myogi I got swarmed and demolished by aircrafts while only getting a singe DB kills. I think the T4 with decent AA is kaiser and yubari even then ehh.

Yeah Myougi C hull is kinda the best AA BB if you improve the range to make that 25mm able to come online at 4.5 ish but who gonna do that?