You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

Win a match and got this

11 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
1,081 posts
15,447 battles

error_zpssxgrmswf.jpg

also did some nice damage on T8 ships and get nothing..seriously.............:teethhappy:

[REPOI]
1,322 posts
11,806 battles

error_zpssxgrmswf.jpg

also did some nice damage on T8 ships and get nothing..seriously.............:teethhappy:

Kek Maybe your results were still loading and you took a screenshot before it can generate something. If you look closely everything is not loaded yet. ah this is one of those Bait posts :trollface:

[LYNMF]
1,081 posts
15,447 battles

Kek Maybe your results were still loading and you took a screenshot before it can generate something. If you look closely everything is not loaded yet. ah this is one of those Bait posts :trollface:

i wish haha

after match finish it just stuck there for awhile then shows me this

[PBKAC]
1,054 posts
3,923 battles

Happened to me on my 176k damage game in Trashkent. May i assume that you just finished the 4 Nation mission and was on the last extra mission for the 1 million credit and 10 type 6 camo? 

[LYNMF]
1,081 posts
15,447 battles

Happened to me on my 176k damage game in Trashkent. May i assume that you just finished the 4 Nation mission and was on the last extra mission for the 1 million credit and 10 type 6 camo? 

now you mention this i completed nation mission a match before this, done the japan mission(500 ribbon) but still show in my mission tab as not completed yet then i started this match and got this error

this probably glitch my match

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,041 posts
7,773 battles

Same happened to me. Yes it was the bonus mission for 4 nations that caused it.

[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,385 battles

At least the game did not vanished completely like a few of mine did.

[SALT]
298 posts
7,820 battles

At least the game did not vanished completely like a few of mine did.

i thought i'm the only one, my first game in montana vanished completely, no battle screen result, no notification in port, even my stats in website and warship today didn't change, 0 battle in tier 10, but it was a lost anyway so i don't really care

[PBKAC]
1,054 posts
3,923 battles

well....luckily my best game in the trashkent was registered in the profile page.....if not i would have gone raving mad if it wasn't. :izmena:

[POI]
899 posts
9,067 battles

Maybe they were switching server or something? I mean, it's now multiclustered, so it might shift a player from a server to another when a match is over for maintenance, but lost the match result?