12. 12. Tier 6 DD

13. 13. Tier 7 DD

14. 14. Tier 8 DD

28 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Okay fellow captain, i need your help.

this poll made based on this criteria:

~ The player will try to play all tier up till tier 8 and all nation..

~ Normal ship only, not counting premium ships

~ Limited port slot, so that is why he / she only want to keep 1 ship each tier.

~ CV is not in the poll because poll only gave limited number of questions

~ Tier 1-3 Cruiser and Destroyer also tier 4 BB and tier 9-10 is not included also because of the same limitation reasons

thanks for the help...

Thread closed at OP request.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Okay fellow captain, i need your help.

~ The player will try to play all tier up till tier 8 and all nation..

~ Normal ship only, not counting premium ships

~ Limited port slot, so that is why he / she only want to keep 1 ship each tier.

~ Tier 1-3 Cruiser and Destroyer also tier 4 BB and tier 9-10 is not included also because of the same limitation reasons

thanks for the help...

Lol I've never Bought any port slots so players like me are best for this poll :teethhappy:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

why no love KARLSRUHE best ship 10/10:trollface:

i prefer playing in coop for eternity than choose her

1,162 posts

Poll results for that tier are Inconclusive that's why :teethhappy:

Its screaming "Time to start WW3" :D

I guess our server meta, fast battleship and gunboat dd is a clearly dominate. Cruiser is a mixed bag since its way too many variety.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,889 battles

Imagine if someone plays Karlsruhe so well it looks OP.

OP to the point everyone will think it's fine as it is.

Next patch by WG: Reduce Karlshruhe HE fire chance and damage, reduce rate of fire, and removing the torpedoes because the data says it is OP and we don't like it:trollface:

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Tier 4-8, why not adding the aircraft carrier?

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

I haven't voted because I doubt my experience with the ships would match my current play style. I learnt as I went and now love ships I used to do really badly in.

An example of how things can change; I used to love the KM CL with their 2 rear turrets. They suited my play style and I did my best in them at the time. Now I don't like the fact that they have 66% of their turrets hidden in a bow on duel.

Having ground my way up through each and every tree. I think it is a good idea to play them all to gain both experience of fighting in the ship, and knowledge for fighting against the ship.

Personally I really love RU DD, IJN CL/CH, IJN BB, & US CV. They not necessarily the ships I do best in, just the ones I hold a soft spot for. For another example I would not keep a IJN BB despite really liking them. I would choose US or KM depending on tier.

In conclusion I will say that I think selling low tier ships up to about T6 is a great way to help fund your grind. These ships are so easy to repurchase on a whim should you want to try them out again that there is no point taking up port slots unless you really do have plenty to spare. By the time you have got all trees to T6 you will probably have a good idea of what ships would suit you best to keep. Also at lower tiers it is easy to pay the 200k credits and quickly retrain your captain, meaning you can move him up the tree as you go. Then by T6 you have reasonable captains in all your lines. After that I think it's time to start considering spending the 500 doubloons to negate the training.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I haven't voted because I doubt my experience with the ships would match my current play style. I learnt as I went and now love ships I used to do really badly in.

no problem, just vote :D

That tough choice between Isokaze and Clemson is a real struggle. :D

i know... that is the reason why i limit too 1 choice only ...i am a bit meanie right? :trollface:

Edited by XP_On