You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BottleneckedGaming

Salt with the new economic system

20 comments in this topic

189 posts
4,857 battles

Hi guys (these are all actual results)

Result 1st game w/ Iowa

Victory

Damage caused: 99,586

Credits received: 144,880

XP earned: 1273 (getting pissed off for this much damage in a victory)

Result 2nd game w/ Benson

Defeat

Damage caused: 84,872

Credits earned: 141,979 (this is not fake!)

Experienced: 800

Why should I be eating soup for carrying the team huh??? Even though I can't really carry I am eating soup like every other people???

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

not even 100k damage and you call it much?

check your spotting damage and Damage potential

Edited by Harpoon01

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

amagi, 230k dmg, 5 kills,3 mil potential damage, 330000 credits with prem time and flags, 2000xp

if hadnt used my 1st legue flag and prem, i would have lost credits

[SXLCE]
40 posts
3,277 battles

They did it so that you have to go back to T5 to get some credits. They don't really like high tier to be credit maker unless its premium.

590 posts
2,995 battles

Yeah - In an IOWA you want to be doing a lot more damage than that 

So either your not adapting to the meta currency changes that encourage a more aggressive play style, or your simply sitting back, trying to hit at long range

In fact - Looking at your stats (https://asia.warships.today/player/2008131179/BottleneckedGaming

You can see that you do need to change your play style, engage more and do more damage to death. Please be aware i am not stat shaming you at all, but please have a look at the following for your progress

CGE2gHm.jpg

Your average Damage is sitting around the 26100 mark and your average kills is around 0.5 with kill to death at 0.5, my honest suggestion is to work on getting more damage. 

Kills in this game are almost meaningless, it's all about the damage and potential damage you can bring to a match, so if you focus on say in an Iowa at the 130k mark, your helping 

your team more, your fighting more efficiently and in all honestly your going to be a better all round player. 

Anyways - I hope this helps, again not shaming you on your stats - but simply trying to offer some constructive criticism :)

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

amagi, 230k dmg, 5 kills,3 mil potential damage, 330000 credits with prem time and flags, 2000xp

if hadnt used my 1st legue flag and prem, i would have lost credits

230k dmg still 2K? How did I get this with only 100k?

https://imgur.com/a/errZk

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Most likely damage-ratio. From your results screen, you did pretty significant damage % to all the ships you sunk (Case in point, 80-90% of damage on the Blyskawica)

Also a solo cap. But Blyska is lower tier, and I have quite literally no spotting damage and only 1M potential damage, no plane kills at all.

May be now getting kills reward more. I will test this out (by doing a lot of KS of course). The kills I got in Amagi was not KS btw, we three lived for like half of the game while killing their whole team.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,865 battles

At least it is easier to get credits even without premium ships now. Exp-wise though I agree it's rather bad now, you basically need premium and premium ships or suffer for a long time commander retraining

412 posts
9,247 battles

Sims 1976 Base XP in a losing game ;__;

g14eytS.jpg

ru11b.jpgru11U.jpg

Idk how this was happened, but I think its all about damage-wise in each of every class of ship. Cap also less rewarding than before.

Tbh, I really like the new economy, coz high tier ships are not losing any credits (as long as you did right thing)

Edited by kentanghalla

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

That part is true, from 5.12, I think I only lost credit in 2-3 high tier matches. Like someone already said, the patch improved credit situation, but made it harder for grinding because of lower xp gain, May be wargaming wants you to get premium account? :P

683 posts
7,358 battles

That part is true, from 5.12, I think I only lost credit in 2-3 high tier matches. Like someone already said, the patch improved credit situation, but made it harder for grinding because of lower xp gain, May be wargaming wants you to get premium account? :Pi

Coming with container system, WG is encouraging players to play more matches a day :) good for maintaining player population, but... 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

based on the stupid economy change

my Gnei that got over 2.6k exp only did around 100k damage

but pretty beaten up before the match end

so to get max possible exp you must literally do "Everything"

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

I don't really see how doing less than 120k damage in a T9 BB (and that is if you were top tier) would be considered carrying.  

You have to show yourself to the enemy to get more XP and credits.  I suggest trying to improve your average damage in Iowa to maybe 70+k or so, and learn to manage aggro better.

In fact, I once had 470k base credits in a MK during a loss.  Its not just about kills and damage, but also other factors like how long you lasted in the battle, possible how long you were close to the enemy, how much spotting and tanking, etc.

15 posts
472 battles

I have no problem getting profit on tier 8 battle and im pretty sure my stat is even worse than OP.

With the new economy if you're doing good you can still getting profit even when you're lose the battle and you can lose profit if you win but not doing good. 

As others already pointing out it might be better to change your play style so you can profit more.