Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TE_Deathskyz

Deathskyz's Rank 1 Recovery Group

15 comments in this topic

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

Along with Fapalis' Salt Depot, http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/19043-fenrirs-salt-depot-is-now-open-and-taking-deliveries/

Here is where you share your War Stories in your Journey to Rank 1.

Also, congrats to Salty Melo for just reaching Rank 1 :D

I had a miraculous win streak from R3 2 Stars till R2 1 Star. Where I had a 3 loss streak (only lost 1 star) followed by 2 wins in my Chapayev.

I grinded 2/3 of my Tier 8s to Tier 9 in this Rank Season (Cuz you will always be top tier, no fighting Yamato in Bismarck)

Edited by TE_Deathskyz

104 posts
12,430 battles

68 wins 68 loses so far. now at rank 5.

that rank10 - 6 is so bad, team mates keep dying after just 3 minutes (Mogami park and show full broadside:facepalm:), then its like 5V7, 17minutes to go.

finally make it to rank5-2, which have much better teamwork less potato.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

68 wins 68 loses so far. now at rank 5.
that rank10 - 6 is so bad, team mates keep dying after just 3 minutes (Mogami park and show full broadside:facepalm:), then its like 5V7, 17minutes to go.

finally make it to rank5-2, which have much better teamwork less potato.

I found in Rank 5-2, people start to talk more.

They let you know when their smoke end, and they ask if you want smoke.

Less potato.

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,548 battles

y***, dragonk*****,sync dropping CVs, DDs with no SE or CE, yolo CAs, yolo DDs, yolo BBs, yolo CVs, kamps is love camp is life teammates, 16 battle lose streak, ******* ******* ******* teammates, gets citadeled when angled, R5+ atago spam, getting killed by DK, getting DCed because shit indo internet, meeting super unicums on other team but you team speaks boxes, □□□□□□□trashcan□□□□□□□□...

all the things/people mentioned above can and will trigger me now

Edited by drakon233

[-SZY-]
211 posts

y***, dragonk*****,sync dropping CVs, DDs with no SE or CE, yolo CAs, yolo DDs, yolo BBs, yolo CVs, kamps is love camp is life teammates, 16 battle lose streak, ******* ******* ******* teammates, gets citadeled when angled, R5+ atago spam, getting killed by DK, getting DCed because shit indo internet, meeting super unicums on other team but you team speaks boxes, □□□□□□□trashcan□□□□□□□□...

all the things/people mentioned above can and will trigger me now

Carry harder

[SXLCE]
40 posts
3,240 battles

Man share your secrets to reach R1. Playing cruisers only is really hard to carry dumb DD who rushes without awareness.

Edited by Kitakaer

381 posts
9,957 battles

Could anyone provide me with information about the meta in r5-2 bracket (some additional clips would be nice :P)? I should reach r5 soon and just want to know if I still have to deal with a bunch of non-15pts Takao like in 10-6. Did some check on wowsnumbers and I see most people are either at r5 or r1, so I suppose this bracket has quite brutal competition and even matches.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

Could anyone provide me with information about the meta in r5-2 bracket (some additional clips would be nice :P)? I should reach r5 soon and just want to know if I still have to deal with a bunch of non-15pts Takao like in 10-6. Did some check on wowsnumbers and I see most people are either at r5 or r1, so I suppose this bracket has quite brutal competition and even matches.

Expect Bensons to keep their BBs and CAs smoke. Atago and Benson will torpedo smoke screens so get ready to get out of the smoke.

Smoke near islands, this will not only prevent torpedoes from hitting your friendlies, but you will be able to hide behind island when the smoke disappears.

For BBs, dont tunnel vision, stick with the team. In a 1 BB 5 CA match, either camp the smoke, or hide at the back. Staying out of range from Atagos may be cowardly, but at least you can survive to deal damage. Its counterintuitive, but a dead BB isnt going to contribute to the team.

Chapayevs should be focused out first, they will absolutely destroy DDs with their 11.7s radar. Especially when a Benson smokes them near a cap.

Benson gameplay is basically not making a mistake. Common mistake is firing at DDs in cap, when you shoot, you are spotted for 20s. If the enemy Benson is smart, he will run away and not fire and keep you spotted for his CAs to deal with you.

139 posts
5,876 battles

I'm at Rank 8 at the moment, trying to work up the ranks. Just curious if the meta in the Premiere League is any different from how it is in the other leagues? Or is it still DD-saturated like the previous seasons?

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

I'm at Rank 8 at the moment, trying to work up the ranks. Just curious if the meta in the Premiere League is any different from how it is in the other leagues? Or is it still DD-saturated like the previous seasons?

Sometimes, there are 5 DDs per team. Other times, 0-1 DD per team.

BBs are usually 1-2 per team.

Lots of Atago and MK as well and the rare Chapayev to radar out DDs.

The Premier Meta seems to be:

1) Benson smokes friendly BB and CA.

2) Benson then enters cap WITHOUT smoke (because he smoked BB/CA)

3) Benson meets other DD, they dont shoot because whoever shoots will be spotted for 20s and get rekt'd by CAs.

Atago torps a lot more into enemy smoke, and they usually net a kill or 2.

139 posts
5,876 battles

Sometimes, there are 5 DDs per team. Other times, 0-1 DD per team.

BBs are usually 1-2 per team.

Lots of Atago and MK as well and the rare Chapayev to radar out DDs.

The Premier Meta seems to be:

1) Benson smokes friendly BB and CA.

2) Benson then enters cap WITHOUT smoke (because he smoked BB/CA)

3) Benson meets other DD, they dont shoot because whoever shoots will be spotted for 20s and get rekt'd by CAs.

Atago torps a lot more into enemy smoke, and they usually net a kill or 2.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll likely stick with the Bismarck as my main to bring into ranks if that's the case. Not too confident in my Benson-play.

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

Thanks for the info. I think I'll likely stick with the Bismarck as my main to bring into ranks if that's the case. Not too confident in my Benson-play.

I have a few replays, I will post them here when I get back.

A few Bismarck games, Benson, Atago and Chapayev games. Will probably pick them at random so no cherry picked OMG I CARRY HARD show off.

There are a few games in my Benson where I get torped right at the start of the cap fight. That's when I usually take a break because the next game I will be slightly on tilt.

1,054 posts
3,918 battles

Heh... Also do pls remember when it's 5 v 5 DD. And it happened to me in 1 game. All DD should go to the same cap and create a torpedo wall. Hilarious I tell you. 

381 posts
9,957 battles

Heh... Also do pls remember when it's 5 v 5 DD. And it happened to me in 1 game. All DD should go to the same cap and create a torpedo wall. Hilarious I tell you. 

As a Benson player who died like 5x more from torps than a straight gun fight, I'm not happy to hear this :D 

I found Chapayev with radar to be quite nasty. Has several games when our team's Chapayev only got to use his radar once at the beginning and then cit'd to death but that radar brought the enemy's DDs to like 30% health or lower, indirectly disabled their combat capacity since they could not enter cap or wander near our formation to torp without risking their lives in a close combat against our DDs.

Sign in to follow this