Admiralthomas

SHIT potatoes.

9 comments in this topic

199 posts
18,023 battles

Really hate those low tier shit potatoes . Instead of helping the team , maneuver left and right but not sure what he is doing . Please do something such as shoot the enemy ! SHITTTTTTTTTTT Potatoes. ( Going to get another warning because of idiot potatoes ) .

Non Constructive Thread, Locked, User already warned
~tc1259

Edited by tc1259

117 posts
1,365 battles

It Seems one should say ....GIT GUD at this time.......Good luck with the salty rubbish that exists in this forum. Take time to notice who says what and why. 

753 posts
8,965 battles

Really hate those low tier shit potatoes . Instead of helping the team , maneuver left and right but not sure what he is doing . Please do something such as shoot the enemy ! SHITTTTTTTTTTT Potatoes. ( Going to get another warning because of idiot potatoes ) .

May I inform you that the potato plague does not discriminate regarding tiers as I have seen many in the higher tiers.

Instead of helping the team

This is practically non existent in the higher tiers with most BB's trying to find a way past the furthermost map border from the enemy and CA/CL's rushing to the nearest island to hide behind.

It must also be noted however that today is the official International Potato Recognition Day as they seem to be out in greater numbers. :trollface:

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

May I inform you that the potato plague does not discriminate regarding tiers as I have seen many in the higher tiers.

This is practically non existent in the higher tiers with most BB's trying to find a way past the furthermost map border from the enemy and CA/CL's rushing to the nearest island to hide behind.

It must also be noted however that today is the official International Potato Recognition Day as they seem to be out in greater numbers. :trollface:

Not sure about that, just got complimented in Izumo.

But about potatoes, yeah I do see many this weekend.  Just got 3 consecutive T9 BB games with over 120k.