You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dark_Tenshi

Finally I managed to go rank 11

14 comments in this topic

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

This is my first time going above 11 rank

I want to say sorry and thanks for my teammates.....

I'm now crying  ;sob;

These are two games I liked the most.....

Base exp 2115 with lo yang.....

Contains some mistakes but

60k deal + 77k spot deal

And hope you guys have great time in rank game....and have good rng also....

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

here's a bit of advice mate, dont take fubuki into rank....

Does fubuki struggle at above rank 10?

Then I will choose Lo yang instead....

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

I got to rank 10 with takao, and every match is full of fubuki, Tashkent and of course, takao :p

These can be disaster or Lucky day....

Like Rng.....

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles

Does fubuki struggle at above rank 10?

Then I will choose Lo yang instead....

it's not about what ships struggles above and below R10, it's just that you will handicapping your team if you bring a fubuki, benson can do all fubuki does and much more, and loyang is still petty competitive, fubukis and trashcans are just... urrg, plz no 

[HMASW]
34 posts

I was one point away from 10 and I've lost a dozen games in a row to 12 using a Fubuki an N.C. I'm not a good BB pilot, good at DD, but the Fubuki is so frustrating, if your torps aren't hitting all you can do is spot for the team and hope they're going. You either get a ton of damage or nothing.

--- 
Edited: then immediately play in my Fubuki, get 2 kills, 2 caps, 1725XP, no damage and come top of the team.

Edited by Brettr

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

it's not about what ships struggles above and below R10, it's just that you will handicapping your team if you bring a fubuki, benson can do all fubuki does and much more, and loyang is still petty competitive, fubukis and trashcans are just... urrg, plz no 

Okay okay......

I'm sorry for generating your salt.....

I will do only Lo yang from now on....

If you see me playing fubuki in rank use all reports and tell everybody that I'm a lier.....

I was one point away from 10 and I've lost a dozen games in a row to 12 using a Fubuki an N.C. I'm not a good BB pilot, good at DD, but the Fubuki is so frustrating, if your torps aren't hitting all you can do is spot for the team and hope they're going. You either get a ton of damage or nothing.

Oh.....  That's very sad story..... 

I know how IJN DD players feel when every torpedo misses by inch.....

2,214 posts
13,673 battles

I know how you feel. I got stuck on rank 10 for a long time. Just keep going and learn from the experience, it will make you a better player.

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

I know how you feel. I got stuck on rank 10 for a long time. Just keep going and learn from the experience, it will make you a better player.

Thx.I will try hard to go to rank 1!

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,863 battles

My fubuki bring me to R5.. but after much hatred by some other player, I surrender and start grinding US DD. I still like the Fubuki, but I have to admit its not really suitable for ranked ( after I try the gameplay of US DD). The Fubuki will need to have many BB in the battle to be successful or a game where there is no Benson (in my noob hand).

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

My fubuki bring me to R5.. but after much hatred by some other player, I surrender and start grinding US DD. I still like the Fubuki, but I have to admit its not really suitable for ranked ( after I try the gameplay of US DD). The Fubuki will need to have many BB in the battle to be successful or a game where there is no Benson (in my noob hand).

It's sad that we can not choose our ships in rank

.......:(

They are rigid....

[HMASW]
34 posts

I still like the Fubuki, but I have to admit its not really suitable for ranked ( after I try the gameplay of US DD). The Fubuki will need to have many BB in the battle to be successful or a game where there is no Benson (in my noob hand).

Yeah, she really shines when there's only one DD or the other DDs are killed. I can invisi fire and tormenting fat BBabies will my torpedos reload is so much fun. But getting into knife fights with any other DD is hell.

I had a game with a Leningrad backed up by two CAs and I got a lot of grief from one BB because I wasn't fighting hard enough. Yeah mate, that thing has nearly double my HP and guns that they nicked from a cruiser.

Yeah, I take ranks (a little too) seriously and I am improving.