You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
icy_phoenix

Problem when I try to redeem PTS reward.

19 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,788 posts
8,043 battles

If I click on "Check" button it takes me to NA login page. Please help. I do not use my NA account any more and I would like to receive the reward in Asia account.

Edited by icy_phoenix

2,259 posts
14,003 battles

If I click on "Check" button it takes me to NA login page. Please help. I do not use my NA account any more and I would like to receive the reward in Asia account.

Which test? 0.5.12.0 expired. 0.5.13.0 not out yet are they?

Super Tester
7,788 posts
8,043 battles

mine too, I usually clean browser ad stuff everyday for such purpose, dont get logged accidentally :trollface:

No, that is not my problem, problem is, even though I am already logged into my asia account through the sso portal of wargaming, the reward url does not recognize that because it is specifically designed to take you to na login page. I am yet to find out how can I divert that to asia. Can any mods help about this?

2,259 posts
14,003 battles

I think you will find the answer is the primary domain. For NA use .com for Asia use .asia

In other words just use the links above provided by YetAnotherNoob, or do that not work as they should?

Super Tester
7,788 posts
8,043 battles

I think you will find the answer is the primary domain. For NA use .com for Asia use .asia

In other words just use the links above provided by YetAnotherNoob, or do that not work as they should?

Yeah they did not work, and yah I tried those url stuffs already before posting here. For Asia, this shows there is no reward to be claimed, for NA it is showing that I can claim it (Haven't yet, don't want the reward in NA).