You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Harugumo

Poll: What container did you choose?

Which container?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• More credits
    • More signal flags and camo
    • More consumables
    • Try your luck

30 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

I have been going for Camo as i want some +100% Exp to help with the British grind, havn't got any good Camo yet though :(

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

I'd suggest try your luck if you consider credits/consumables/camo/flags to be unimportant commodities. I just got 5 mil off a supercontainer on my 5th container

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

I don't need credits, I don't need xp, I dont need flags.  I only use try your luck because it doesn't matter to me what I get.

See. We don't need to say you bunch of noobs. There are much more diplomatic ways of saying it.
Edited by keskparane

403 posts
8,188 battles

As far as I have seen the flag container keeps giving me the "reduced damage when ramming" flag, which is useless unless you are playing Nassau a lot.

Who knows, maybe the first supercontainer I get will be full of "reduced damage when ramming" flags (given my luck)

634 posts
6,218 battles

As far as I have seen the flag container keeps giving me the "reduced damage when ramming" flag, which is useless unless you are playing Nassau a lot.

Who knows, maybe the first supercontainer I get will be full of "reduced damage when ramming" flags (given my luck)

It is 9.1km detection range.

55 posts
3,922 battles

I go for the Flags & Camo, for the flags.  Have more credits than I will ever need and can buy camo and consumables with those credits.  Can't buy flags with credits, so go for those.