Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Safiuddin97

New Economy No compensation?

17 comments in this topic

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Okay i brawl with a bucky and he was supported by Minatour and i was lucky to survive. after taking 6-8k hits. Then a friendly Prinz Eugen or Pudding torp me leaving me 49HP. 

How am i supposed to fight with 49HP. HAHAAHA

d7X5yLP.jpg

ezuPqqc.jpg

zf3Wt1i.jpg

arent this like encouring people to hit other ship? Cause no compensation. 

TwT Y u do dis Pudding TwT

634 posts
6,229 battles

When he hit you once, it is very likely the system does not register it as 'TK' because he did not do it intentionally (he only hit you once)

Therefore no compensation

Also obligatory 'anime mod hate' comments inbound in 3,2,1

Edited by Lordofcaptain

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

When he hit you once, it is very likely the system does not register it as 'TK' because he did not do it intentionally (he only hit you once)

Therefore no compensation

Also obligatory 'anime mod hate' comments inbound in 3,2,1

but if not mistaken. I once got torped by friendly fubuki ad he paid 200k (old economy)  for my cost. Even he didnt register as TK

634 posts
6,229 battles

but if not mistaken. I once got torped by friendly fubuki ad he paid 200k (old economy)  for my cost. Even he didnt register as TK

200k, r u sure? that's 200,000 credits. Also the compensation depends on the number of torps hit as well as the damage dealt.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

200k, r u sure? that's 200,000 credits. Also the compensation depends on the number of torps hit as well as the damage dealt.

Yea. Im sure he paid like 170k above. IIRC. Cause i died to his torps.. wait i find screenshot. Need to scroll back in file

634 posts
6,229 battles

Yea. Im sure he paid like 170k above. IIRC. Cause i died to his torps.. wait i find screenshot. Need to scroll back in file

then he should get TK pink name, No? this is really strange. 

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

then he should get TK pink name, No? this is really strange. 

I ll give screenshot. Cant seem to find it but it was an old one.. really paid for my cost. 

I think.. analogy... Even if u accidentally ram each other. U ll pay for compensation and receive one right? Even it doest count as TK. 

Edited by Safiuddin97

634 posts
6,229 battles

I ll give screenshot. Cant seem to find it but it was an old one.. really paid for my cost. 

I think. Even if u accidentally ram each other. U ll pay for compensation and receive one right? Even it doest count as TK. 

yeah, if you accidentally ram your teammates you will certainly pay and receive compensation.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

yeah, if you accidentally ram your teammates you will certainly pay and receive compensation.

So.. why i got hit by torps and didnt receive compensation? Hahaha. I think new economy is weird on how it works. Meh. Its okay. I just want to know either its normal now or different. 

There is always a babyseal to be clubbed..

634 posts
6,229 battles

So.. why i got hit by torps and didnt receive compensation? Hahaha. I think new economy is weird on how it works. Meh. Its okay. I just want to know either its normal now or different. 

There is always a babyseal to be clubbed..

from my experience so far it is the same, i accidentally torped an Arp Takao today and i got pink and have to pay for compensation, but because he rammed into me he has to pay a bit of credit to me as well.

Actually if you have the replay file submit to WG, might be a bug

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

from my experience so far it is the same, i accidentally torped an Arp Takao today and i got pink and have to pay for compensation, but because he rammed into me he has to pay a bit of credit to me as well.

Actually if you have the replay file submit to WG, might be a bug

Yea.. its a bug.. probably. If im the only one experiencing it.

Thanks buddy

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Found the screenshot. Here ya go. He paid 190k for my repair cost. 

KdG51MU.jpg

227 posts
2,651 battles

Just dont push the R button, let him get the pinky name at the cost of your ship sunk.

The fee isnt Repair fee anymore and it's called Battle Entry Fee and thu that's fee you paid for getting in that match, no compensation for TK except pinky name.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Just dont push the R button, let him get the pinky name at the cost of your ship sunk.

The fee isnt Repair fee anymore and it's called Battle Entry Fee and thu that's fee you paid for getting in that match, no compensation for TK except pinky name.

I was focusing on minatour torps and bucky then Bam bam. 2 torps hit and 49 HP left (some flooding). Where does those torps comes from??? 

Then i dun wanna blame yet. Cause mogami and prinz eugen were there. So i waited for results. Confirmed... Prinz. Mogami wont do that since prinz and me is at his torpedo line of sight. 
Edited by Safiuddin97

Sign in to follow this