You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

34 comments in this topic

5 posts
286 battles

Hi

I  want to submit a client which is used for hacking in wows and  i tried generate a ticket for same. But wargaming dont allow submitting exe files and files more than 3 mb of size. Then what i am supposed to do? I will not definitely submit this client at forum as more people will fall for it.

So please guide or super moderators contact me.

I dont cae if i get banned forever from wargaming. 

Edited by patri3x

Super Tester
1,397 posts
13,416 battles

Hi

I  want to submit a client which is used for hacking in wows and  i tried generate a ticket for same. But wargaming dont allow submitting exe files and files more than 3 mb of size. Then what i am supposed to do? I will not definitely submit this client at forum as more people will fall for it.

So please guide or super moderators contact me.

I dont cae if i get banned forever from wargaming. 

Try to send it to redcrayonguys moderators via PM
Edited by R3negade

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

What hax are you talking about?

There was one game I was sitting in smoke and some ship shot me with precision as if he knew where I was. 

Ikr Happening a lot these days and the detected icon never pops up and I sit there wondering, "wtf how are they doing this?????"

Edit:- When I sit under smoke and keep getting shot at with no detected icon popping up I just be there and think "how are they doing this?"

Sorry for Grammar mistake. (FenrirApalis)

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Beta Tester
908 posts

Ikr Happening a lot these days and the detected icon never pops up and I sit there wondering, "wtf how are they doing this?????"

Yep another time I was clearly in concealment, Out of no where I get hit by a BB.

Seems like there may be some hack thats floating around ignoring concealments.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Yep another time I was clearly in concealment, Out of no where I get hit by a BB.

Seems like there may be some hack thats floating around ignoring concealments.

do you not hear the sarcasm?

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

do you not hear the sarcasm?

Lol when i read my post back I clearly made lot of grammar and sentence making mistakes. what i wanted to say was they shoot and keep hitting me even if i move in smoke and wonder "How are they hitting me"

Sorry for my mistake :(

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Lol when i read my post back I clearly made lot of grammar and sentence making mistakes. what i wanted to say was they shoot and keep hitting me even if i move in smoke and wonder "How are they hitting me"

Sorry for my mistake :(

wait what...

I thought u were being sarcastic because if you have enough skills and practice a lot you can hit anything in the smoke even if they move lol

welp

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

wait what...

I thought u were being sarcastic because if you have enough skills and practice a lot you can hit anything in the smoke even if they move lol

welp

Well I know that too but If i was shooting at someone I won't be worried. They start shooting after i'm undetected and sit there without shooting. Even that radar detection icon doesn't pop up.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
945 posts
5,648 battles

Don't forget radar can pickup a DD at 9.4kms in smoke.  some tier 7 cruisers and most (if not all) above have radar. The day of ninja ships has gone :hiding:

edit;

Oh you mention the radar now

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Well I know that too but If i was shooting at someone I won't be worried. They start shooting after i'm undetected and sit there without shooting. Even that radar detection icon doesn't pop up.

That does not sound like hax at all.  Sometimes I train my guns at where I see enemy ships disappear into smoke, wait for my BB to reload, and then blast that MK for half his HP.  Shooting at ships that just disappeared into smoke, especially if he is near an island so you can gauge the position more accurately, is extremely easy.

Even easier if you have spotter plane on.

Git Gud?

But of course the OP is actually talking about an external exe that would be considered an illegal third party mod.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

That does not sound like hax at all.  Sometimes I train my guns at where I see enemy ships disappear into smoke, wait for my BB to reload, and then blast that MK for half his HP.  Shooting at ships that just disappeared into smoke, especially if he is near an island so you can gauge the position more accurately, is extremely easy.

Even easier if you have spotter plane on.

Git Gud?

But of course the OP is actually talking about an external exe that would be considered an illegal third party mod.

Well I'll say it again my friend I get into smoke wait a sec move to a different spot inside the smoke and still they hit me get it???

and again no radar detection icon what so ever

My point is just this. that mod is already in practice.Not by many but yes some of them

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Well I'll say it again my friend I get into smoke wait a sec move to a different spot inside the smoke and still they hit me get it???

and again no radar detection icon what so ever

My point is just this. that mod is already in practice.Not by many but yes some of them

Oh, that mod pack...

I think drakon once complained to me about that too.  Fortunately I have not met anyone who I can confirm does that yet.

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Getting hit in smoke even when you move is fairly common. If I have nothing else to shoot, i just keep randomly throwing shells in smoke, and even got kills.

Above a certain range, getting consistently hit in smoke (while you are not firing, and moving) is suspicious.  I do not need to WASD when I am literally invisible.

Its called warpack.

Edited by xscore

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

If enemy teammates are watching then once you get hit once they can actually essentially see where you are by the fact that the shell does not miss. On the side firing into the smoke I have used this plenty of times to hit an enemy after a teammate has scored a lucky hit.

[ATLAS]
Beta Tester
464 posts
9,884 battles

If you were never detected at the first place and keep getting some shells hitting you then they are probably hacking, or just being lucky.

But if you were detected before and just get into the smoke the chance that they already tracked your position is really high and you shouldn't expect them to completely miss, even more if you are a cruiser like MK or Atago trying to get into the smoke after getting spotted.

5 posts
286 battles

Its a aim assist hack dont worry dd it do not spot you in smoke. It must be radar. I am only talking about aim assist hack which some clients have incoming shell tracers where it will land before shells reaches you.

Thank you sending to moderators.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

the hack you are talking about is WP, it's pretty well know already so... welp

on a side note, i'm starting to think there are hacks to ignore concealment, there was on mach in a ranked battle where i was driving my MK, i popped smoke before anyone spotted me and was waiting to ambush DDs, when all of a sudden, a NC ones hotted 30k of my HP, i was never spotted and was not shooting

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

the hack you are talking about is WP, it's pretty well know already so... welp

on a side note, i'm starting to think there are hacks to ignore concealment, there was on mach in a ranked battle where i was driving my MK, i popped smoke before anyone spotted me and was waiting to ambush DDs, when all of a sudden, a NC ones hotted 30k of my HP, i was never spotted and was not shooting

Could be a smokescreen mod?

With spotted and the smoke rings appearing one can easily tell where to aim if a MK smokes up

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

i know about that, even after i smoked up i already moved to a different position from where i stopped in smoke, because i am not a scub and i dont want to eat a torp wall (justrankedthings)