You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TE_Deathskyz

Dev comments on RN CL

9 comments in this topic

[SGC]
Super Tester
1,459 posts
6,801 battles

Taken from https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/58mcrp/queen_miffed_at_wg_new_portrait_reflects_her_ire/

Your Majesty,

We shall carefully study the performance of your glorious vessels after the release. Rest assured, if there are any unfortunate affairs with them, your humble admirers from the Chamber of Game Balance will torrentially issue a fix, so nothing threatens your mighty Royal Navy.

However, let us not proceed with inapposite haste, and gather information in proper English way. As Shakespeare once wrote: "knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven" - and so is the server data.

And for now, we meekly ask Your Majesty to study the new cruisers more observantly. They were forged to be both challenging and rewarding for any lady or gentlemen who ventures upon the branch and masters it. Perhaps, just perhaps, your anger will dissipate - just like British smoke screen - and you will revel in these ships as we contrived.

Yours faithfully, Sub_Octavian.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I can only agree, more people should play and stick to playing UK CLs.

On that note I think Danae is a real highlight of the entire line, go check her out in about ~5 hrs from now.

Super Tester
419 posts
4,207 battles

they really need some kind of rebalance, having AP only make them meh in too many situation. When a DD is bouncing a light cruiser shell, there is something wrong with it

1,816 posts
8,020 battles

I can only agree, more people should play and stick to playing UK CLs.

On that note I think Danae is a real highlight of the entire line, go check her out in about ~5 hrs from now.

The idea is, they should make HE shell to be made and has 3% chance of fire on HE Shells

Like they did to German Cruisers

Others dosen't amused because they always use AP for crap

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

1,816 posts
8,020 battles

they really need some kind of rebalance, having AP only make them meh in too many situation. When a DD is bouncing a light cruiser shell, there is something wrong with it

True

The Queen will be mad about this

Beta Tester
404 posts
1,148 battles

According to warships.today, the new RNCLs are competitive when compared to older CAs.

not only competitive

some of the RNCL even have incredible performance

eg.

t7 Fiji,WR 57% average damage: 50000, K/D : 2.1

Flint ,WR 70%, average damage: 54000, K/D : 2.7

t6 CAs, WR 49-53% average damage : 30000-40000, K/D : 0.8-1.3

Fiji is nearly as good as Flint, which has an average win rate of 70%

and sometimes I can deal 20000 damage in t2-t3 RN CL

statistically, RN CL aren't UP, it should be fine if it's used well

but I have to say the gaming experience of RN CL aren't good at all

I can hardly get any satisfaction from the RN CL style