Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BIGCOREMKP0I

What if?: Royal Light Cruisers have AP, and..... that means Royal Heavy Cruisers will gain HE?

18 comments in this topic

1,835 posts
8,065 battles

i smell bait, but i'll bite

yes they will prob have HE, otherwise they will just be a whole line of penshitcolas

I see. I'm afraid some HMS BBs will only have Armor piercing :( (coz Brits dosent have HE in their line)

I hope it won't happen :izmena:

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

UK techtree (totally legit, ultra leak, 10/10 ign)

DD = Only torpedoes (No worries though, they get radar starting at tier III)

CA = No guns/torps, just AA (They come with an improved AA consumable starting at tier III)

BB = Using the same APHE as the UK CLs but with double the shell flight time. (According to the devs their main usage will be to instagib fixed installments)

CV = Only Swordfish  multi-purpose bombers, according to secret british documents found in the depths of the Tower of London's dungeons they're equipped with high velocity MGs

and capable of oneshotting any other aircraft in-game, sadly they also turn like a brick and have the survivability of your average... well... Swordfish.

Also a +2.3% chance to disable rudders on torpedo hit.

1,835 posts
8,065 battles

CA = No guns/torps, just AA (They come with an improved AA consumable starting at tier III)

BB = Using the same APHE as the UK CLs but with double the shell flight time. (According to the devs their main usage will be to instagib fixed installments)

CV = Only Swordfish  multi-purpose bombers, according to Secret SEKRIT british Dokuments found in the depths of the Tower of London's dungeons they're equipped with high velocity MGs

and capable of oneshotting any other aircraft in-game, sadly they also turn like a brick and have the survivability of your average... well... Swordfish.

10/10 

-IGN

Edited by BIGCOREMKP0I

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Well on a less snarky note, I do really enjoy UK CLs.

I think they're very fine ships, especially the lower tiers have quite the unique but statisfying punch to them.

Just one example of why I love UK CLs:

CUwrIpL.jpg

1,835 posts
8,065 battles

Well on a less snarky note, I do really enjoy UK CLs.

I think they're very fine ships, especially the lower tiers have quite the unique but statisfying punch to them.

Just one example of why I love UK CLs:

CUwrIpL.jpg

w7uaORR.png

Beta Tester
34 posts
1,943 battles

Sorry to rain on your parade but RN Heavy Cruisers are likely to be premium only ships

There were only two classes of 8 inch gunned cruisers, the County class (4x2 turrets) and the York class (3x2 turrets). Hardly the thing to build a nine-strong tech tree out of.

I expect we will see the County class HMAS Australia as a premium on the SEA server to attract money from the Australians who play here.

Edited by unicornpr

Beta Tester
34 posts
1,943 battles

:fishpalm:

This was a lie

And your proof is? (Edited)

Insults, Post Edited, User Sanctioned

~lengxv6

Edited by lengxv6

161 posts
5,147 battles

CV = Only Swordfish  multi-purpose bombers, according to secret british documents found in the depths of the Tower of London's dungeons they're equipped with high velocity MGs

not enough tea 

3/10 -IGN

Sign in to follow this