Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zombiesforce

MM always deliberately put me into noob team again rant (with data prove)

9 comments in this topic

141 posts
6,599 battles

So, after 0.5.12, I was always assigned in noob team unusually.  I cannot carry consistently in the game, i am just trying to be a teamplayer, like offer supports on time, grouping with others for intensive fire suppress. I carry hard , but still cant get rid of the concurrent losing misery. In last round I play yamato, Zao push and died in smoke(silly),chapayev camping and get torped in cap point open sea by a fletcher. Not only teammates are noob, in this unbalanced matchmaking, 1 less dd and nation unfavour, even i managed to take the whole hostile CAs team out, I lost by hard carrying. This is just one example.

Plz take a look at my WTR, i thinks it is quite acceptable, but is negatively related to W/L ratio. Does I think someone is manipulating MM? Yes, absolutely Yes.

https://asia.warships.today/player/2008402036/zombiesforce

Edited by zombiesforce

66 posts
9,624 battles

Once you see the un-even DD line up... be prepared for the "Triple Whammy"..... not only will the enemy team have ship type advantage, they will have better players AND receive more favorable RNG.... The Skill Leveling system at its finest (eg You have won too many battles lately and now need a "challenge"... aka time to get screwed over).

127 posts
6,502 battles

Welcome to World of Warships, where the average player is dumber than a koala.

You just have to accept that 97% of the playerbase in this game are just bad. Either carry all the way or be happy with what you have.

141 posts
6,599 battles

SOSAD, in latest round of my yamato, i shot a angled yamato in 6km, to her sten turrets, miracle happens! 6 shots to detonate! 7xxxx damage. I was supposed to be a ugly lose game at the beginning, and its a great reversing victory.( I ve got 2 reports of this, feel sorry to that yamato

Edited by zombiesforce

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

the Mind set of "Other team is so much better than my team" is common

in this kind of situation you will either carry the team or not at all

you are ranting on weekend btw

Edited by Harpoon01

Sign in to follow this