You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
arcticavengerz

Recommended commander build for RN cruisers?

20 comments in this topic

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

Considering than RN cruiser is by far the most different line compared to its peers I think this skill builds should do great for them:

• T1: Expert Loader = Because of how the game engine work it will load the disabled HE ammo for RN CL because it has to be there, thus, you'll unlock the HE ammo.
  • T2: Incoming Fire Alert = RN CL are squishy and will get splattered everywhere by all kind of incoming shells, you'd want to take this and get an early warning to do evasive maneuver.
  • T3: Torpedo Acceleration = RN CL have decent torpedo armament starting from T5, the added speed would make it easier to land accurate torps as it also compliments their ability to launch torps individually.
  • T4: Demolition Expert = Not only compliments your HE fire chance, but it also boost the AP ammo fire chance to 3% so you can deal fire if you have AP loaded.
  • T5: Jack of All Trades = 10% faster consumable reload allows you to use smoke again almost right after they dissappate. Smoke is the life and blood of RN CLs

Super Tester
7,571 posts
8,001 battles

Considering than RN cruiser is by far the most different line compared to its peers I think this skill builds should do great for them:

• T1: Expert Loader = Because of how the game engine work it will load the disabled HE ammo for RN CL because it has to be there, thus, you'll unlock the HE ammo.
  • T2: Incoming Fire Alert = RN CL are squishy and will get splattered everywhere by all kind of incoming shells, you'd want to take this and get an early warning to do evasive maneuver.
  • T3: Torpedo Acceleration = RN CL have decent torpedo armament starting from T5, the added speed would make it easier to land accurate torps as it also compliments their ability to launch torps individually.
  • T4: Demolition Expert = Not only compliments your HE fire chance, but it also boost the AP ammo fire chance to 3% so you can deal fire if you have AP loaded.
  • T5: Jack of All Trades = 10% faster consumable reload allows you to use smoke again almost right after they dissappate. Smoke is the life and blood of RN CLs

Or you can take AS for 1 extra fighter :D

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

I would prefer last chance, if you work with your team you can spam AP faster, plus you have heal

268 posts
6,381 battles

You are very bad...

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

............................................________ 
....................................,.-'"...................``~., 
.............................,.-"..................................."-., 
.........................,/...............................................":, 
.....................,?......................................................, 
.................../...........................................................,} 
................./......................................................,:`^`..} 
.............../...................................................,:"........./ 
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../ 
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../ 
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/ 
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....} 
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../ 
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../ 
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-" 
............/.`~,......`-...................................../ 
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__ 
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-, 
.....`=~-,__......`,................................. 
...................`=~-,,.,............................... 
................................`:,,...........................`..............__ 
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==`` 
........................................_..........._,-%.......` 

23 posts
8,631 battles

Wogh.. Any Thanks EuroBeat

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

What a fascinating load out, but there seems to be a few flaws there. Lol 

Although it would be good to use some non-standard skills for a change.

Edited by Ensign_Brendoonigan

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

Wow interesting captain build. Unconventional when compared to other nations. Perhaps I should get a 10 point one going asap

Beta Tester
2,040 posts
1,326 battles

I wonder how many people actually takes your words for granted in this case...:hiding:  :P

223 posts
8,238 battles

Wait..what? You can set fires from AP with Demo Expert? :D Anyways, thanks Sir Eurobeat

[LBAS]
4,495 posts
25,673 battles

T1 how to be Joker

T2 some how

T3 if you are DDs master of all type

T4 like IJN CA? Need some Napalm

T5 good but should consider

Edited by MatterCore

Super Tester
7,571 posts
8,001 battles

Sorry OP, apologies for the previous trolling. I think other than regular CA build, only thing is either SE or AFT. I would say take AFT, because their AA is really good. And use premium heal consumable at least, because of their OP healing. SO I would say,

BFT+LS+Vigil (good cause even if you see torps coming in smoke, your good accelaration will save you)+AFT+CE(mainly helps to disengage)

For consumables, premium heal and premium smoke for an extra charge and shorter CD. Pretend you are an ognevoi.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

First 15 points:

Tier 1 CO - BoS - extra 5 seconds of life doing your role hunting DDs

Tier 2 CO - LS - keep moving - if you are stopped in these things you are dead

Tier 3 CO - Super - more heals and smoke

Tier 4 CO - I take the Health pool one as there's not much else that really works for these ships

Tier 5 CO - CE

Remaining points fill in as you like - I find vigilance and incoming fire alerts to be wasted points as if you are spotted you should assume you are being shot at!  

Super Tester
7,571 posts
8,001 battles

Remaining points fill in as you like - I find vigilance and incoming fire alerts to be wasted points as if you are spotted you should assume you are being shot at!  

I think vigilance is good for anything that smoke camps. But superintendent is good too. It comes down to the measurement of how many consumable one is able to use up in one full game duration.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

I think vigilance is good for anything that smoke camps. But superintendent is good too. It comes down to the measurement of how many consumable one is able to use up in one full game duration.

Again if you are kemping smoke then you should assume that torps are coming your way

435 posts
6,169 battles

Ah ha, Kamikaze style!  :medal:
Edited by Yul_Brynner