You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
juniorkiller

British cruisers - The paper beanbag shooters

10 comments in this topic

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

I actually find it pretty balanced.  You have insane torpedo and AP DPM potential in exchange for poor survivability.

223 posts
8,238 battles

Finally I have a T1 and intend to keep that way :D

LOL :D I got to the tier 4 and feels like a was playing an Oversized-DD, not a CL 

Repair Party at tier 3, smokes at tier 5. In fact Im guessing that this line will get a nerf, probably.

I'm crying for a buff. Somesort. 

67 posts
14 battles

LOL :D I got to the tier 4 and feels like a was playing an Oversized-DD, not a CL 

I'm crying for a buff. Somesort. 

Eh, you only have the tier 4. Tier 4 isn't really representative of any entire line.
Edited by Noshiro_

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

What do you think the insane acceleration, cornering speed, turning circle, and rudder shift are for?

To WASD hacks for shellbeats.

Frankly, I think they are OP.  They handle like destroyers (in fact better than SOME DDs).  They can shell beats easily, and even have smoke and heal.

Lets not forget their ridiculous AP, which is understandable since that is all they got.

This line has a very high skill floor, and even higher skill ceiling.  You get insane DPS and concealment, use it wisely.

455 posts
8,038 battles

My only beef is how useless it is against BBs. Maybe just give their application rounds fire chance like 3% [yeah doesn't make sense but lol].

And RN VS RN duels get over in two salvos, which feels more like luck than skill