Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XP_On

In game Credit Transfer between Player

Credits Transfer as gift  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should WG enable In game transfer between player

• Yes
    • No
    • Impossible / Dream on xp.. / Git Gud / just use Doubloon

12 comments in this topic

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

So guys..... i realize many people need credits.. while many others dont know what to do with their credits....

if only WG let us send some credits to other player as appreciation, gift or as appologies for teaam kill maybe :P

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

Sorry,but I'm against this.

If that translation is possible , then someone will use it badly.

Like bait someone to send his credit......

At worst this can cause severe crime....

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

From my long time experience with steam and other games where community market is a thing, adding these features will add huge complexity to the game. Even companies like Valve is struggling to get it right and prevent scamming which is serious cyber crime in some countries. I would rather want WG and WoWs dev team to fix current issues instead of starting to bite more than they can chew at the moment.

It's a nice idea nonetheless, but kinda useless as well unless you maintain alternate accounts.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Potentially exploitable, people would start up black market services where people exchange credits to avoid credit grinding. It would be like those account farmers in older MMORPGs.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

Sorry,but I'm against this.

If that translation is possible , then someone will use it badly.

Like bait someone to send his credit......

At worst this can cause severe crime....

i am aware.. but just want to made the poll to know others opinion

the last option sounds very appealing:trollface:

that is why i put it there :P

From my long time experience with steam and other games where community market is a thing, adding these features will add huge complexity to the game. Even companies like Valve is struggling to get it right and prevent scamming which is serious cyber crime in some countries. I would rather want WG and WoWs dev team to fix current issues instead of starting to bite more than they can chew at the moment.

It's a nice idea nonetheless, but kinda useless as well unless you maintain alternate accounts.

what in my mind is like peple who have lots of credit like u donate to people like stein :D

It's pretty open to abuse. Multi-accounting, using daily bonuses to earn stupid amount of credits to fund one account.

even if we put limit? like.. u can only send 10% of your total credits

Potentially exploitable, people would start up black market services where people exchange credits to avoid credit grinding. It would be like those account farmers in older MMORPGs.

sorry. i didnt play MMORPGs.. but yeah. i heard about the illegal stuff and trading

Sign in to follow this